Chapter 1

Hospital

Life wasn't easy for me to living with mom and dad. Every night there used to be a fight for no reason whatsoever. Some days they used to not come home too.

It was pretty much hard to stay alone at the age of 12. I used to get bad dreams and get up at 3 and start to scream, just because no one was there to listen to me.

I had an older brother. He left me and went to London to study because of the scholarship he got here in San Andreas. He called me a few times to leave home and come to stay with him. But dad, never lets me go to stay with him.

At the age of 15, I was tortured, just because mom was angry on dad. I had to all the work. My parents use to drink everyday after work. I use to ignore them and sleep at night. But those feelings of fear, angry just use to be bottled up everyday. There wasn't a day where they use to take me out for shopping or to the park to eat ice-cream.

At the age of 16, I started to have panic attacks and difficulty in breathing. I was admitted to the hospital. But it was of no use. I had to skip one year of high school. My friend Ann use to stay near me. She use to come to my house to give me all the notes. Also she use to take me to write my exams. My parents were useless until one day Ann decided to ask my parents that I can live with her. They immediately said yes.

'I...... I.......am so happy, Ann thanks a lot.....'.

She gave me a wonderful smile and said, ' There is no need for that. Seeing you tortured everyday, while having health problems.....it wasn't good for you..... So I and your bro decided it.'

'Wait a minute..... How did he know. I didn't talk to him after my birthday. So how would he know.....??'

'Hey Rinne, just chill. After your birthday, Frank called me. He felt that you are sick. He told that he could feel it in your voice but when he asked you, you said no'

'Ohh....... Ok.'

Since I had the power of touching them and showing what I feel and feeling all their memories and past. I think the doctor too might have felt that my parents aren't the good people for me. The next day I took my bags and left with Ann. We were almost laughing on jokes which Ann prepared for me. I was so happy that I started to sob. She got scared and asked

"Hey Rinne, are you alright?"

"Yup. I am. This is......just tears of happiness"

She hands me a tissue and we walk towards her home. Happiness shoots in my body like blood which travels in my veins. I have never been so happy in my life. Ann's parents died in plane accident while coming here. But there was a lie hidden in my happiness. Just thinking about how to tell her and how will she react made me feel frightened.

After staying with her for 2 weeks, my panic attacks and breathing difficulty stop. I had a checkup with doc and all my test her normal. That day doctor asked me a question which made me think how did he know.

"Hey rinne, you are born with powers right?"

"Yeah.....but how did you know?"

"I have the same power. At one point you will start to upgrade your powers like when you touch the papers or something else you feel the truth and it shows you the past."