Chapter 7

I was on the floor. The cold, hard, and uncomfortable floor. I knew Sebastian was leaning over me but I was too pissed at him to move. "Kristen? Kristen! I know you're awake, your heart beat is beating really fast." He stated, his voice shaky.

Yeah, that's right be scared. I'm going to hang you upside down by your toes and leave you there to rot. Ass hole.

Of course I didn't say that, I instead went for a more.. gentle approach. I opened my eyes slowly and stared up at Sebastian. His eyes were full of concern, making me feel a bit guilty about what I was about to do. But this niggah deserves it.

I smiled widely and lifted my hand showing him that I wanted help up. He gave me a very confused look but eventually did as I wanted him to. "No big deal, everything is fine. May I be excused?" I asked politely being sure to make full eye contact. Sabastian's blue eyes pierced into mine accusingly but he nodded his head reluctantly.

I turned around and walked away, smiling evilly when I was sure that Sebastian couldn't see my face any more. I can't wait to start off my plan. I need to look sexy, something that I'm not good at. But if what Sebastian says is true about being mates and shit then I'm sure I won't need to do much.

Sebastian's pov

I retired to my studies. How could one mere human make me so ingenuous? Me, the terrifying Sebastian Whitlock is actually afraid of a mortal girl who isn't even a twelfth of my age. But god was she beautiful. She made me feel alive again, after so long of not having a reason to live other than being the king it felt good. Her smile, her laugh, her body were absolutely perfect in every way possible. I liked how her eyes squinted when she showed me her real genuine smile. And how she closed her eyes when ever she enjoyed something.

I shouldn'tt have told her about mother and father so soon. I know she's up to something by the way she reacted -well didn't react- to my parents visiting. She can't fool me, she's simply not smart enough, I've got thousands of years of wisdom, not even my-

I stopped my thoughts and listened. Hmm, it seems like Kristen is coming down to see me, I could hear her walking up to the door, she must be wearing some sort of heals from the sound her footsteps were producing.

My jaw hit the floor as Kristen flung the door open and went to lay on my couch, very sexily I might add. She was wearing almost nothing, besides the really short blue jean shorts and pink crop top, with the highest black heals that'd I'd seen in a while. Her skin was wonderfully pale and her stomach and hips were the perfect curve making my mouth water.

I was getting too excited I could feel my fangs extending. She looked like she wasn't even trying, and I was over here about to jump her. Stupid human, she should know not to provoke a vampire.

Kristen's pov

I took in a sharp breath and slammed the door open trying my hardest not to look like an idiot as I made my way over to the couch and laid down. It was so hard to not look at Sebastian, I could feel his gaze shooting a hole through me.

After a few minutes I couldn't' take the loud silence, if that even made sense. I turned my head and looked up at Sebastian. He honestly looked constipated, his knuckles were gripping the wooded desk so tight I could hear it cracking, and his eyes were almost black.

"S-Sebastian?" I whimpered barely above a whisper. His eyes grew darker and I heard him groan. "Kristen, I'd leave right now before I loose control." He growled. I was pretty certain that he haden't blinked the whole time I'd been in this room.

I can't leave now! I have to go through with my plan. I have to get back at him for almost killing me.

I put on what I hoped to be a sexy smile and moaned loudly in what I again hoped would be sexy. "Kristen.." Sebastian growled.