18

I stare up at the ceiling as light slowly starts to enter through the window. The once dark room is now bathing in the morning glow. I look beside me, watching as Damons chest rises and falls with every breath. The sun casts shadows on his face, his skin looking as though it's glowing.

The feel of a throbbing in my lower section has me groaning as I roll out of the bed, walking over to the bathroom. I queasily open the door, trying not to wake Damon. Closing the door, I sigh.

"Go away," I mumble, looking down at the tent in Damons boxers.

I turn on the tap, splashing some cold water on my face. I look up at my reflection, biting my lip. Overall, I look happier. At least, happier than I was at home. Turning off the sink, I open the door, pausing to look at Damon.

He's moved so he's laying on his back, the covers just barely covering his hips, with one arm under his head and the other resting next to his hips. The sight of him has my still very hard member throbbing. Against my better judgement, I silently walk over to the bed, carefully getting on the bed and sitting on his hips, trying not to wake him.

The feel of his semi-erect cock underneath me has me grinding ever so slightly into him. The sun bathes over his chest and I just run my hands over it, feeling how hard he is. I move my lips to his neck, kissing up it until my lips are hovering over his.

"Are you going to kiss me or just stay that close to my face?" Damon husky asks, and I pull back, shocked that he's awake.

My cheeks turn a dark red as he opens his eyes, looking up at me. My embarrassment has me moving to get off him, but his hands on my hips stop me. His hips roll and I moan at the feel of his growing erection on my ass.

"I see you're still horny," he smirks, his eyes flickering down to the tent.

"Shut up," I groan, rocking my hips. Damon laughs under me, but I don't care. The feel of him has me wanting to just dry hump him until I cum. I keep moving my hips against him, my hands resting on his chest.

Damons grip on my hips tightens and I just moan. He grinds back against me and my orgasm starts building. I toss my head back, moving even faster. I can feel a small wet spot forming from the pre-cum leaking and I know I can't wait.

The sound of my moans fill the room as I continue to use Damons body to get off. I can feel the heat growing in my stomach. Damon pulls me down, kissing me hard as I get closer and closer to the edge. My breathing gets even harder and I know I'm going to cum.

"I..."

"Nope," Damon mumbles into the kiss, His fingers and thumb applying pressure under my head, halting my orgasm. I whimper as Damon chuckles underneath me. He pecks my lips softly, rolling over so I fall onto the bed next to him.

I huff as I watch him get up, his erection clearly being no bother. He walks to the bathroom, shutting the door. I stare up at the ceiling, curing Damon. He's so mean! I just want to cum! The sound of the shower turning on has a devilish smile making it's way to my face.

I glance over at the bathroom door, my hand slipping in my boxers. My hand wraps around my weeping member, a moan slipping out. It doesn't take long for me to be close again. My hand moves quickly, my head throw back. My moans and groans fill the room but I don't care. The finish line is so close.

"Tate."

I pull my hand away faster than I thought was possible. Damon stands above me, a stern look in his eyes. My eyes move away form him and Damon tsks. I glance up at him to see him pointing to the floor in front of him. I quickly get off the bed, dropping to me knees in front of him.