Sasha and Zenix

Zenix's pov
I can't believe it! The person who spray painted the cafeteria was Zane and she told the principal because she didn't want us "losers" to take credit for her work! Then when we asked her to join the Shadow Knights, she refused! She's really hardcore! If we got her to join, we would be even more hardcore, especially because she towers over almost everyone. (In this I'm making Zane tall, so tall that most people only go up to her chest, like Zenix.) Sasha and I should definitely tell Gene about this and he should be in a good mood since Sasha got a picture of Aphmau in the principal's office and sent it to him. I only wonder what caused Zane to change her mind and basically do a one-eighty on her attitude. She's kinda hot like this...NO! Bad Zenix! Don't think about her like that! You just want her to join the Shadow Knights, nothing else. Right?

Sasha pov
Wow, Zane really changed. Now that I think about it, the previous time I saw her before this was about a week ago, what caused her to change? She shrugged us off like we were nothing, even though she spent years trying to join the Shadow Knights. Now that she's hardcore enough, she doesn't want to join? What? I'm so confused right now, but I know one thing, we have to get her to join before she makes her own gang. We have to talk to Gene about this. After Zenix and I went home and changed, I went to his house. I quickly dialed Gene's number, hoping he would pick up. "Hey, thanks for getting me that picture, though it looked like it was in the principal's office, what happened?" "Well, you see Gene, Zenix and I were trying to leave but teachers were everywhere. Zenix had to go to his locker, but when he opened it Aphmau and some werewolf guy fell out of it, a teacher heard the noise and found us all and made us go to the principal's office. She said that all of us were going to be in trouble, including Aphmau because she had previous relations with us. Then, out of all people, Zane came in and said she did it, she even had evidence on her phone too, she turned herself in because she did not want, in her words, us losers to take credit for her work. After school we went up to her and asked her to join the Shadow Knights, but she refused the offer! We were wondering if we should try to get her join, but wanted to ask you first. Oh! She also said she was going to make her own gang." I said, taking a few breaths from the long explanation. It only took a moment for Gene to answer, "One, that is a stupid reason to blame Aphmau. Two, see if Zane stays this hardcore, not like the scrub she usually is. If this was not a one time thing, get her to join. See if she gets mad at you for ruining her uniform or if she sucks up to you like she did before." "Okay, got it Gene! Bye!" Zenix says, hanging up my phone. "So, tomorrow we try to do something to make Zane angry. Right?" Zenix asks me. "Yes, I'll rip her uniform, but not to much. I'm not that cruel to make her bra or underwear show." I said, it was true too, I would not do that. I raise my eyebrow when I notice Zenix blush at what I just said, does he like Zane or something?