Zane's Anger

Third Person POV
Ein was walking around the school, a frown on his face as he was taking a break from the good guy act. He heard a door open and saw the girl from the principal's office walk out, her head hung low. Deciding to speak he said, "What you got in more trouble?" with a smirk on his face. His expression quickly changed changed to fear and shock when her neck snapped as she turned to look at him, the little amount of skin showing was covered in shadow and her blue eye glowed, a demonic growl emitting from her mouth. She stalked towards him, grabbing him by the collar as she walked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zenix's POV

Sasha and I were trying to think of a way to convince Zane to join us when we hear shouting. We looked around and noticed Zane dragging that new werewolf, Ein, I think, through the field. Zane looked terrifying, She could make a whole army cower in fear. We watched as she dragged him behind the building and the shouting stopped. Sasha and I looked at each other in worry when a few minutes later Ein came walking around the corner, looking as if he saw a true nightmare. Zane then walked around the corner and towards us. "You saw nothing." And then she turned to leave, but I cut in with, "Zane, wait! We want you to join the Shadow Knights!" She stopped for a few seconds and turned around saying, "You had your chance, I'm done with it." The final bell rang, and Zane walked towards the parking lot, where her mom would pick her up.