Seven.

ARIAH DIDN'T GET the opportunity to spend as much time in the studio with her father like she used to as a small child. Paul wanted all of his children to know firsthand what went on behind the scenes and what it took to produce an entire album. Zuri was starting to shadow him during studio sessions, but her attention span was very short. She was only five, but she was most intrigued by her cartoons and stuffed animals. Almost like her older sister, but the difference there was that Ariah had always enjoyed being in a studio. She enjoyed it when she was younger, but when her father started pressuring her to start her own music career -- she stopped visiting the studio with him.

She loved the atmosphere of a studio, especially during recording sessions. Witnessing many of George Harrison's recording sessions, Ariah was almost always inspired.

One day, Ariah gathered up all the courage to pay Michael a visit at his studio. Her father would be there often and he had dragged her along with him sometimes, so she knew the route completely. It wasn't too far from the McCartney residence, so she figured she would just stop by and say hello and come back in time for lunch.

"Psst," Ariah whispered to Celine, her trustworthy maid and friend. "Celine!"

"Oh, it's only you." The maid jumped because she was frightened for a millisecond, but lightly chuckled when she realized it was just Ariah. "What can I do for you, Ms. Ariah?"

"I'm going to see Michael, can you cover for me?" Ariah poked out her lip, but she ended up giggling. "I promise I'll be back in time for lunch."

"Yes, dear. " Celine nodded, giggling herself. "Tell him I said hello if you're not too lovestoned, alrighty?"

Ariah only winked at her before checking herself in a nearby mirror that hung on the wall. She thought she looked nice. There wasn't much makeup could do to her face, so she didn't attempt to put any on her face. She left out of the house quickly and quietly, hoping no one besides Celine knew she was leaving.

She took the subway into town and the studio was tucked away, but she knew her way around town. She knew her way to the studio.

When she walked in, she knew Michael's designated studio was at the end of the hallway, so she was getting herself together. Fixing her hair from the wind, hoping it looked okay. She glanced at the mural of her father on the wall alongside his former bandmates. A sudden sadness came over her when she saw John Lennon, who was like another father figure to her. She shook those feelings off as she stepped in front of the studio door that Michael was most likely inside of, working vigorously on music. She hoped he was in there alone. She loved Michael's team, especially Quincy Jones. Like John Lennon, he was a father figure to Ariah. However, to get Michael alone would have been a treat for Ariah.

Her hands came in contact with the doorknob, slowly opening the door to the studio. She was nervous to see Michael. What if he didn't want to see her? What if she was disturbing him from his work?

"Ariah! Hey, sweetheart." Michael gave the young lady a huge smile as soon as he saw her walk through the door. "Your father hasn't come in yet."

"Oh," Ariah giggled softly, glancing around the studio. He was the only one in there and in a way, she felt relieved. "I know."

"You're not trying to get a sneak peek of the new album before everyone else, are you?" Michael teased, tilting his head to look at the young girl. "Hm?"