Loving You Eternally- Ending

As she entered the gate of SJU, she can see the group of people watching something at the basketball court and they have their own phones, recording the happenings. She tried to look if what is happening and she saw Jhuny and John Warie that has big scars on their face. They are fighting again but this is more ebarassing and might be a big news in school.

"Whatever you do, you should remember that I am the person for her, ane I can give everything that you cannot give to her!" John Warie shouted.

"You didn't change, you're still the John Warie who is only thinking for himself. Now, I don't care if all of them would know that you are the reason why the Star band became miserable. If you want to create a duo band, the go! But I would not stop fighting for Zoie because this time, I will make sure that I will get what I want. Jhuny said then walked away. He left John Warie speechless and surrounds by people. "The scene is over!" he shouted, then run.

             Zoie wanted to help them. She realize that it is getting more complicated as she was trying to resolve their problem. She loves them as her friend and nothing much. As she was walking down the hallway, she saw a poster of an organization from the bulletin board. "Be a member of young nuns organization on SJU, and enter the convent after 5 months of training. She smiled and signed up at the list that is posted there. She realize that she is the only one who interested. Before the day ends, she wanted to talk to John Warie and Jhuny in private, so she called them and invited them at the garden where they can sit at the bench. They didn't talked too much, she just cry there and pleased them not to totally destroy their band because she is accusing herself of what is happening. The two of them calmed and promised to her that they will try their best. She stood up and go home.

               Months have past and she is already a member of young nuns organization. For her, this is also the way for John Warie and Jhuny to stop loving her. She wants them to know that her heart belongs to the person who really deserves it, and that is God. She is really thankful for giving her the chance to live, and she hopes that it will all be worth it. They still hang out during weekends only because Zoie is really dedicated to serve the Lord. They will teach young childrens in Public Schools, and found out that she loves kids so much. The J Month band still loves her, and Joe Lie cannot really say her feelings for her even if 6 months have past.

            On her way going home, her Pneumonia is attacking while walking at the road, she suddenly felt drunk and she takes time catching her breathe. No one is there to save her because the J Month band is having their first concert in Araneta. She cannot walk straight that's why she fell at the middle of the road and her face got hitted by a car. It runs so fast that causes the legs and arms of Zoie to to crack . Her blood spread out on the road. She cannot move her body, all she can see is a blurred face of a lady looking at her, then her eyes finally shut out.

          As Zoie open her eyes, she can't feel half of her body, even if she tried to, she can't. Tears fell from her eyes because of the pain she is enduring. It has a roller gauze around her head. Her arms and legs hurt so much. A beautiful lady came and as she saw that Zoie is awake, she run outside and called a doctor. When she saw that woman it she remembered her favorite book You Are Here by Jennifer Smith. She felt that something will happen and that lady is connected to it, she doesn't know why. Then finally, the nurse came with the woman on her side. The doctor checked her vitals and said that she is in a critical condition.

"Zoie are you okay? How are you my daughter?" the woman said while crying. Zoie cannot explain her feelings, all she can do is to cry. She knew to herself that she has already forgive her.

"M-mom-my Cel-est-ina? Ver-gara?" she said forcefully. She wanted to hug her, but she can't.

She wiped my tears and said, "No baby, I am Shiralyn Guevarra, your real mother. Johnathan lied to me, I didn't know that he has another girl and a 1 year old son. During that time, I'm 38 weeks pregnant to you. I found it out when he didn't give much attention to me and he always arrived late at home. After I gave birth to you, I gave you to your father and I left them with her girl, Celestina Vergara. I know that I became weak that time, but I worked hard in Canada and after some years, I hire a Private Investigator to know you background and according to their investigations, Johnathan wrote Celestina as your mother in your birth certificate, but she left him when your father brought you in their house. I'm so sorry for my mistakes, I hope you will learn to forgive me. By the way, do you know that your half brother is...." The door opened and she saw John Warie with a girl wearing a long dress.

"Zoie, how are you? By the way this is my mom, Cel, short for Celestina Vergara. And if I'm not mistaken, is she your mom?" She pointed to Shiralyn.

She stood up and said," Zoie, I'm not into a fight for now, but I want you to know that this person is the other girl of your father.", then she walked away.

           During those time, Zoie can clearly understand the whole situation, that John Warie is her half brother in father side. She realize that her name "John" comes from their dad Johnathan, and that's also the reason why he has also a respiratory problem like Zoie and Johnathan, because they inherit it from their father. For them, past is past and its time to forget the bad memories. Celestina and Shiralyn forgave each other. In fact, they are planning to make their company.

          Three years have past and the J Month band including Jhuny decided to visit an important place and important person. John Warie, Joe Lie and Jhuny was holding a flower. As they arrive at Saint Joseph Memorial Church, they can see a big tombstone that has a picture of Zoie. They went near her and smiled to her beautiful picture.

"Hey Zoie, how are you? It's been three years since you rest in peace. I hope that you are happy as we are. We are all friends again, because Jhuny learned to forguve John Warie because of you. As you can see, John Warie left me here, and exchange me since Jhuny became our friend again" Joe Lie said and they all laughed.

"We wanted to say thank you for letting us realize that it is hard to carry a big stone in our hearts, that's why I made the first step because I know that I am the one who cannot forgive, thank you so much Zoie" Jhuny said and smiled to John Warie.

"Uhm, Hey Zoie. How's my lil sis? I will not be too dramatic becuase I know that you always want us to be happy with our father. You are always in our prayers and I hope you already achieve the peace of mind and heart at least you aren't suffering now, unlike me I still need to achieve my mission", John Warie said and a little tears fell in his eyes.

            They missed her so much. She is the reason why the J Month band realized that all of us should learn to forgive. They know that Zoie with our father heavenly father and she already accomplished her mission and that is to help . Zoie is forever in their hearts and they promised to themselves that they will love her eternally.