I love her...

*~Your POV~*

"Wanna bet tough guy?"

I may have just got here, but I won't be bitched around by some kid who thinks he can beat me.

"Listen. Stay away from me. Stay away from Rias and I won't have to punch you in the face."

"I'll happily stay away from you" I growled.

"But I can't can't guarantee anything with Rias," I mumbled with a smirk on my face.

I strided away from Issei and went up to Rias.

"What do I do right now?"

"Can you please wash the dishes in the sink? I'm sorry. I know you just got here but after what just happened I'll give you something to do to preoccupy yourself."

"That's fine."

"Oh! And Akeno will help you out."

Akeno and I made our way to the kitchen. I washed as she dried. We repeated the process for a couple more minutes until we were finished. As we made our back to the main room where everyone was, Akeno slipped on some water that must have splashed onto the floor. I reached out and caught her right before she fell.

"My My seems like your pretty strong." She stared into my eyes with the same lewd face she always has on.

"Don't make me drop you."

"But that'd feel good." She smirked up at me. I looked at Rias.

"Is she okay?" Rias just giggled and then nodded.

"She's a sadomasochist, don't mind her"

I looked at Akeno once more and she licked her lips. I immediately dropped her and she fell on her butt.

"That felt good~"

I rolled my eyes, laughed, and helped her up. Akeno went back into the main room and told everyone to wait there. I made tea and brought it to them. To my surprise, they liked it a lot. I sat on the couch drifting off to sleep when Koneko came up to me, curled up on my lap and fell asleep. I looked around the room and everyone was giggling. Gasper was halfway out his box and he was laughing too! All except for Issei who clearly didn't like the show. But why should I care? I motioned for Rias to come closer to me.

"Does Koneko usually do this to people she just met?"

"No, not at all. She really only does it to Issei, and it took months for Koneko to warm up to Issei!" she whispered.

I took a glimpse at Issei and he gave me an angry look. But of course, he did nothing and stayed in his seat. I looked back at Rias who was still giggling with everyone else. She stopped for a brief moment and glanced at me. Her face reddened as she averted her eyes. Then she continued to giggle a little bit more. Jeez, what is this woman doing to my heart?

*~Rias POV*~
While everyone was laughing and giggling because of (F/N)'s expression I glanced at her and she was staring at me. I don't think she noticed what she was doing but it was adorable either way. I turned my head away from her as I felt my face grow hot. I can't do this anymore. She makes my heart go crazy. This'll ruin Issei but I can't keep this to myself anymore.

*~Your POV~*
*~TimeSkip Two Weeks~*
I won't keep these feelings to myself anymore. Shit, for all I know, Issei might try to pull something with Rias after what's been happening between us. I've decided to confess today after school. She might reject me. She probably will. I mean come on! She's the most popular girl in school! And like...I serve her now right? If I screw this up, it's gonna get real awkward.