Chap One

August ...:

Bap ....

Bap.....

Bap .....

Bap......

Was the sound of my feet hitting the pavement as I ran down the streets of downtown New Orleans . I heard the sirens not to far from behind me . I ran through an alley hoping to dodge the cops . I cut through a couple houses and ran down the street as the sirens slowly faded away .

I checked my surroundings and walked inside the warehouse . I gave my niggas dap and went and put the money in the safe . I grabbed me a a water and my keys and headed out my office .

" yo Cam I'm out keep watch of the place " I told my best worker .

"Ight boss I got Chu " he returned back to counting money and bagging weed .

I headed out and got in my Black on black comaro . you probably wondering what's going on . You probably lost so let me fill you in . my Names August Alsina . I'm 20 , I'm a drug dealer in downtown New Orleans . I was on my block moving these rocks when some sirens went off . But that's what happens when you grew from Down town ......

👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

I pulled up to my house making sure I wasn't followed . I stepped into my house and took my jacket off and the rest off clothes . I hopped into the shower washing away all my worries . . I got out wrapping a towel around me . I looked into the mirror and smiled . a Nigga sexy Pause

. I walled into room and and through away my clothes that I had on before because there's no use in wearing them nomore the cops done seen me .

I put on some black Levi's and a red tank top That Had . " Ion Fuck wit Broke Bitches " on it , a gold chain and my white infrared 6's and a Miami heat Snap back . I threw on my shades and headed to the strip club . ...

Belle ....

I walked the dark streets of down town New Orleans wearing a slutty outfit . just doing this made me sick to my stomach a car pulled up beside me and honked his horn . . He rolled his Window Down . " What do u want " I asked him clearly with an attitude .

" I just want a fuck I'll give you 500 " . I rolled my eyes and got into the car . A lump formed into my throat as we drove to an alley.

We pulled up to the alley and I did my business shock was Awful . I walked home when I got inside I seen my mom passed out on the floor . I sighed and walked past Her. I went into my room stripping from my clothes and Getting into the shower . Hoping to wash away all my stress . I got out and put some pajamas On .

When I came Out my dad was sitting on my bed Smirking . I Scoffed at him and went to my dresser.he looked at me and smirked Evily ."where's my money? " he got off my bed and walked over to me ."here " I have him the money. " can you get out now .?!" I looked at him .

He smacked me . " Don't you every talk to me like that bitch . " he threw me on the bed and started ripping my clothes off . I kicked him in his balls but he punched me . tears fell from my eyes . He Shoved His self into Me And I screamed out in pain he grabbed me by my kneck and thruster Faster . " Don't You say A Word . " He grunted And Went harder and faster . I kicked and punched As tears ' escaped my eyes . but I couldn't get him off of me .

He eventually got up leaving me Bloody and helpless .

🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

Sooo COMMENT . RATE.

Tell me .