Part 30

Arjun raised his eyebrows and enquired, "Raj ke baare mein?? What about him?"

Sunaina showed a little hesitation and embarrassment to go on but when he scrutinized his glaring eyes on her, she voiced, "Raj itna bhi accha nahi hai Sir....matlab usske iraadhe kuch teek nahi lagi mujhe...."

Arjun narrowed his brows wondering what she was plotting now against Raj.....She slowly continued, "maana Sakshi mam usski patient hai lekin harr waqt unnke saat rehna aur woh bhi kamra bandh karke...mujhe bhi baahar bhej dehta hai woh....na jaane kya....."

Arjun angrily glared at her as if he would burn her down and Sunaina instantly shifted the gears sensing trouble.....She had already understood that Arjun would never listen anything against his wife....so she added, "Sakshi mam bohat innocent hai but Raj....usspe itna vishwas karna teek nahi"

Arjun took a moment to calm down as he would have literally lashed her out for this accusation.....But he just replied in the calmest possible manner he could, "haan Sakshi sab pe jaldi hi vishwas karthi hai...usski dil bohat saaf aur seedha hai...."

Sunaina nodded to whatever he said and then he spoke up to send her away from his sight soon, "Umeedh kartha hoom ke tum usski acche se khayaal rakhogi...[she nodded to him and he added soon] Aur raha sawaal Raj ka, main usse baat karunga...ab tum jao Sakshi ke paas....She is searching for you" [He pointed to Sakshi who was looking around trying to spot Sunaina and Arjun from where she sat]

Sunaina shook her head and walked away to Sakshi...She was happy within inside that Arjun had believed her tales......He kept looking at her and her ways of dealing Sakshi.....his mind process was fully thinking about how to keep his home safe from the harm that this female could cause...

******************************

"Hello Arjun" a chirpy voice snapped him out of his thoughts.....He looked around and saw Aisha standing behind him and her baby bump a little evident now....He smiled and stood up to face her greeting her warmly, "Hey Aisha...that's a pleasant surprise!".

Her cook stood beside her with a big basket which obviously had their dinner....

Aisha gestured the cook to go to the apartment and then turned to Arjun. Arjun held her arm and supported her to sit on the bench.....She replied as she sat down, "Haan socha, aaj main yahaan aa jaavum dinner keliye...Sameer bhi thodi dher mein aa jaayenge..."

Arjun smiled and replied, "Accha kiya.....Such outings are good for you..."

Aisha nodded as he was right in saying that...she was literally bored and fed up sitting all day inside her home...So she decided to visit Arjun and Sakshi today and Sameer had no issues with this small outing......and hence she was here but she was little intrigued at what she saw when she stepped into the complex...Sunaina was in serious talk with Arjun....she was confused what it was and she also wanted to clear it out with Arjun.....but she didn't know how to ask him about it..

Aisha let the matter rest and looked at Sakshi who was wheeled around the lawn by Sunaina but Arjun had sensed that Aisha had something to talk to him else she would have rushed to Sakshi's side.....She would never sit here with him.

Arjun enquired snapping Aisha's glance to Sakshi's direction, "What is it Aisha? Tum mujhse kuch poochna chahti ho na?"

Aisha turned to him enquiringly and both the cops could understand what was running across each other's mind....they had grown from being mere colleagues to friends with passing time...so they understood each other's thought process really well....She just had to start the topic, "woh Sunaina kuch..."

Beyond Just Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें