Chap 1

Zoe POV
Today I moved to England , Berkshire from LA. And tomorrow I had to to go to school. I was nervous to go but I was ok.
NEXT DAY
I woke up and got dressed in my new schools uniform and did a little bit makeup. I went down and had some breakfast. "Best of luck dear" my mom said "Thanks" I said. "Hey sista" my brother Jake said. He is 17 years old and I am 14 so he is my older brother but very sweet and fights for me through troubles. "Hey Jake" I said. "Wish you luck for first day in school " he said. I said "thanks". After that I went to school. I arrived there and went to the first class. When I enters the class everyone looked at me and the teacher said "this is our new student. Everyone meet Zoe Watson". They said hey and I said back and the teacher told me to sit next to a boy. When I sat there he looked at me and smiled and I smiled back he was cute like sooooo cute. While the lesson was going on I noticed that ,that was staring at me the whole time and smiling. I looked at him and blushed he looked at me and blushed too. Then suddenly I heard that our principal ran in our class and said "hello guys have you met your new student" everyone said yes. "Good. So I wanted to tell that as you know that I said the best class will go for camp for at least one month with me and 2teachers so you are the best class and you all will go to the camp including Zoe. You all have to come to school on Saturday and from here we will go to the bus and will reach the woods after 2 hours". Said the principal. Everyone was excited and I was happy because it was my first camp ever. "You guys don't need to wear uniform so bring a suitcase with any clothes you like and in each tent there will be two people don't worry about the tents we will arrange it and I will tell you all that who is sharing one tent with home when we arrive there" she said. Every one was super excited and me two.

Max's POV
The girl who was the new student was so beautiful and pretty. she was so cute.what max she just met you chill out bro. But I can't she is just so beautiful I think I have fallen for her. I hope she will be my partner on the camp. "Hey what's your name" she asked me. "Oh My name is max ,max mills. What about you ?"I said. She said. "Zoe , Zoe Watson we can be good friends" " yeah so going on camp I am what bout you" I said. She said "well yeah it would be my first camp so I am going " I said "well yeah it would be cool so can we be friends and can you give me your number" " yeah sure here you go"she said. I gave her my number and she gave me her number. She is so pretty just look at her

 She is so pretty just look at her