Chap 5

The next day I woke up and didn't realise that I was on Max's shoulder. My head what on his shoulder , my arm was wrapped around his stomach from the from and my leg on top of his leg and I blanket on top of us. I blushed so hard and tried to get up but I was pushed towards Max's face by his arm wrapped Aron down my waist. It looked like I was his girlfriend although I wish to WHAT what are you saying. I think I have a crush on him. Suddenly I realise that I was on top of max and earlier I was pulled by him towards his face. His eyes slowly opened and we both somehow started to lean in. Our face were just 1 centimetre away when we heard the head mistress bang and singing that everyone gets up. While we were about to kiss we both quickly smiled and blushed. We didn't kiss and pulled away. It was awesome. I wish we kissed.

Max POV
I am in love with this girl. Zoe is just so amazing. When she is around me or near me I feel sparks in my tummy. I wished that we kissed. 
Anyway
Now we got up and went out of our tents. We were the last one to come and everyone looked at us and gave us a glare and we gave a 'sorry ' face. " ok kids so today we will play a game. So this game is basically treasure hunt. Me and our teachers hid the treasure some were. Here are your maps for the first time that at places you will find another map and at last who gets the treasure first wins. " " so everyone just take a partner and started going and find the maps and treasure" she said. " hey Zoe would you like to be my partner" I asked Zoe."yeah sure let's go" she said. We started walking and ding the first map and then finding finding I heard someone scream. I looked at the back and I could not see Zoe. I heard Zoe say "here down max please help ". I looked down the cliff and saw here under a den like thingy. I was okay because she was not about to fall but still hurry MAX. "Max please pull me up" she said. "I cannot pull you up from here so I am coming down" I said. I went down to her and she ran to me and hugged me tight and and I hugged her back " thank you max I was so scared" she said. "It's okay now I am here for u" I said. As I said it I was leaning in and somehow she was also leaning in and .........
We kissed 😘on lips
It was a soft and long passionate kiss and I wrapped my hand around her waist and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

Zoe POV
I could not believe what happened. I KISSED MAX MILLS ON LIPS AND HE KISSED ME BACK. Oh god. We slowly pulled away after a few minutes. We stared in each other's eyes and then max said " Zoe I wanted to tell you this thing on the first day when I saw you. Zoe I love you I like you. I want our friendship to go on the next level. Zoe Watson will you be my girl friend?"
" max I would not like to be your girlfriend.............instead I would love to be your girlfriend.." I said while smiling. " oh my god you scared me. "
Then we both kiss again and pulled away and went to find the treasure and shockingly we were the winners. Our principal appreciated and then we ate dinner and went in our tents to sleep. " baby would you like to watch a movie I have a laptop" max said. " okay babe" I said. We sat lay on our bed and and max put on the movie DIVERGENT comment if you have watched this movie it's amazing.  I put my head on Max's shoulder and did the same thing when I did earlier and max put his arm around my waist. whenever the kissing part came max obviously had to kiss me and said to the movie screen ' we both can kiss better than you both' with and angry face and I just giggle. Have way through the movie my eyes started to get heavy. Max noticed it and said. " sleep babe you need rest " he said while kissing me on my forehead. I smiled and snuggle in to Max's chest. Max quickly turned of his computer and out it aside and faced to wards me and hugged me. He kissed me of lips and and I kissed him back " I don't want ever to be away from you I want you to always hold my hand and stay by my side and never leave me alone. I don't want to be lost and lose you. " I said to max while a tear came out of my eyes. Max quickly wiped it and kissed me on forehead and said. " I would never leave you alone. You will always be by my side and even if you get lost I will find you in the whole universe until my last breath and I will never lose you and let go of your hand." He said while smiling. I smiled back and hugged him. " I love you max" I said. "I love you too Zoe " max said and hugged me and we slept hugging each other. Does this day can get any better. I love you max to the moon and back. I just love you.