Chap 4

When we reached there our principal said "so before you set your tents I will tell you guys the groups so first Dylan with Sofia , Ethan with Dobby , tom with Emily , Harvey with Kimberly, max with Zoe , ...................................
...........................................
When I heard our name I was so excited that I was with max because he was the only one I know not only me but max was jumping in excitement. She said us to set our tents and then max and me started setting our tents and when we were finished it looked like this

 She said us to set our tents and then max and me started setting our tents and when we were finished it looked like this

After that we went back and were the first one to finish. Then our principal send me and max to look for some branches for fire. So then me and max went to look for some branches. Then there was an awkward silence and I broke the silence. "So....have you ever been to some kind of camp." I said."yep a couple of times" he said. "So I guess you have to tell me what to do next " i said. "Yeah follow the boss"max said while acting like a boss and marching and I just giggled. We collected a lot of branches and at the end we reached a hill and we could see down and it was so deep and suddenly I heard I crack. I was about to fall when max caught me arm. We started into each other's eyes and before I knew it he was slowly pulling me up towards him. He wrapped his hands around my waist and I wrapped my hands around his neck. Before I knew it he was leaning in and somehow me too. But before our lips were about to touch we heard someone called our names we quickly pulled away from each other and we both blushed. "Um um....... I I'm sorry "
Max said. " it's okay " I said. We both smiled and picked up the branches and rushed to the camp place and night. We all sat by the fire and ate food and sang songs. By this whole time me and max were quite. Sometimes he started staring at me and sometime I stared at him. OMG I think I am falling for him.

Next we all went to sleep. Md and max went to our tent and we layed down and max said " Good night" I said " Good night ". Oh My God what will happen tomorrow.