The crash

Ashley Purdy

I sat in the curb and pulled out my packet of cigarettes. Lighting one up I take a long drag before blowing out the cloud of toxins. While I puffed on my cigarette I texted my sister.

Can you come pick me up?
Hello?
Stop ignoring me and come get me!

Going into my contacts I pull my sisters name up and call her. If she wasn't going to reply to my texts she'd answer my call. It rings through to voice mail causing me to grow annoyed. I was drunk, cold and I wanted to go home. Calling again it goes straight to voicemail.

Ashley you said you were staying the night out there.

Yeah well plans change. Now come get me!

Have you forgotten I'm grounded?

So I'll take the blame.

Ash, Mom took my keys to my car. I can't drive anywhere.

Go get them from her draw.

Are you nuts?

Just do it!

Ash she's gonna wake up and I'm gonna be in more trouble.

Argh your such a brat. It's always about you. Goody too shoes!

Fuck you.

Rolling my eyes I dial moms number and she doesn't answer. Ringing a further two times she finally answers the phone. The conversation lasted five minutes and was none stop arguing. "No one loves me! Your all selfish assholes!" I shout into the phone and hang up. Getting up I stumble back into the house and grab a bottle of beer from some dude. May as well drink the night away.

*45 minutes later *

I laid in bed with this very attractive girl. Long blonde hair, pretty eyes and the best figure. Her lips trailed over my hips as she teasingly pumped my erection. I moan and tangle my fingers in her hair. She comes up and places her lips on mine. I smile and move my hand to cup her cheek. "Your so hot." I whisper against her lips and she giggles. Flipping us over I position myself at her entrance. Kissing her passionately I slowly press myself in. Her back arches and a small breath leaves her lips. I was half way to my peak when I heard doors open down the hall. "Hey someone's in there." Someone says outside the door. "Yeah the person I'm looking for." The familiar female voice says and then the door bursts open. Looking over my shoulder there stood my sister wearing batman pants and dads Harvard University jersey. "I thought you were grounded." I say with attitude. I go back to giving the girl beneath me my attention until I'm ripped off her. My sister throws my clothes at me and tells me to get dressed. The girl I was just having sex with got off the bed and started on Edan. "Ashley's so much better without you!" The girl shouts and my sister scoffs amused by the blondes insult. "I'm sorry who are you?" Edan asks. "Your worst nightmare! Leave my boyfriend alone you hag!" The blonde says and my sister just laughs. As Edan heads out the door and down the stairs she calls my name with a growl. I hurriedly chase after her and follow her out to the car. Getting in she backs out the drive and speeds off down the street. "Did mom make you come get me?" I ask but don't get a response. Looking over to my sister I see her knuckles were white from gripping onto the steering wheel so tight. "Edan?" I ask. "No." She whispers and I frown in confusion. "Then where is she?" I ask and I see a tear race down my sisters cheek. "Hospital." Was the only thing my sister said.

Hey guys so this is the prolog/ first chapter. I know it seems unfinished but don't worry. This is just a seek peak into the drama. I'll be elaborating more on this chapter in later chapters. Anyways I hope you enjoy this book. Please leave feed back in the comments.