The line up

Ashley Purdy

I stare at my laptop screen waiting for the offical warped tour line up list to be posted. Andy said we definitely had a spot on the tour but I wanted to know who else would be touring with us. Refreshing the page once more the list appears and I squeal in excitement. Scrolling through I smile at the band that popped up so far. Then I come across "Tonight We're Dead." I groan and shut my laptop. Was this really happening to me right now? "I'll be back." I say and leave the bus. Walking down the street I duck into an alley way and call up my minions.

"Jarrad you need to get nastier with your emails. That little bitch is going to warped tour and I can't have that."

"Ok I'll make her cancel her spot at warped tour."

With that he hung up and I smile at myself. Walking into the coffee shop not too far down I order a coffee before going back to the bus. Let's hope this summer I don't see her wretched band.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We sat at the table and sighed poster after poster. While I waited for the next fan to get to me I look around the hottopic we were in and notice a poster. A poster of Tonight We're Dead announcing they will be at Warped Tour. My mood dropped and when the fan got up to me I just bluntly said hi.

Once the signing was over I heard a worker talking about a band. "Well the band would be nothing without Roxanne." A guy says and I raise a brow listening in further while I looked at the clothes. "But Roxanne has stripped them from their original sound." The girl says and the guy groans. "The music was crap and a band doesn't make the same record twice." He says which was true. A bands sound changes as they grow as musicians. I know Black Veil Brides has changed since our We Stitch These Wounds album. "Well I just don't like her. She's a bitch and sleeps around with a ton of guys." The girl says before walking up to me and asking if I needed anything. "No I'm fine." I say before walking out the shop but making sure to rip the Tonight We're Dead poster off the wall.

Hey guys sorry this chapters short. I promise to make the chapters longer. Also don't forget to like and comment. Thank you x