Chapter 1:

Summer of 2014 :

The summer heat pounded my skin like a drum as I sat waiting for my graduation ceremony to end. I sat in the 'R' section while my boyfriend sat it in the crowd . I didn't choose him , no my parents are friends with his parents and practically forced me to date him. I thought he was a complete jerk then after a month or two he warmed up to me . He told me he 'loved me'. I believe him. Sometimes. I don't know he just seems distant . I honestly sometimes believe hes the one. He's charming and is a totally beautiful. Lately hes been more quite and secretive towards me . What if hes just doing that because he planned something special for me . I honestly love him and kinda glad I gave 'it' up to him. He was so careful towards me and made it special for me .

After the ceremony ended I walked up to my parents with a huge smile on my face and a dipaola in my right hand. Im glad Im out of this place . My parents don't even know I struggled in high school, heck they don't even know about the community college . My dad thinks hes paying for Stanford but really hes paying for 'Long Beach Community College' and my rent .

"Mom , Dad" I smiled and gave them both huge hugs .

"Honey you did it." My mom smiled widely. "Yeah hun, now you can go to Stanford, and graduate with a masters degree in the doctors field just like everyone else." My dad added. See thats the problem I don't wanna be like everyone else . I wanna prove everyone in my family wrong and become a artist. I draw and sculpt so why cant I be an artist or a designer . Im a creative person with dreams. Im sorry but Im not going to be a doctor because Im horrible at that stuff , and I have no idea what goes on in that area.

My boyfriend was no where to be found . " Hey mom wheres Chad ?" isnt he suppose to be here with them . I swear I saw him in the crowd .

"Yeah, uh he had to use the men's room." my mom resured me .

"Oh okay , Ill just go see whats taking him so long." I walked away from my parents .

Once I reached the mens bathroom , my boyfriend strolled out of the restroom with a girl following behind him. His face went pale when he saw me . "What the -" I said.

"No babe , trust me . Its not what it looks like. She just walked into the wrong bathroom. Right ?" he looked at her .

She nodded her head . She looked so familiar , where have I seen her?

" Oh umm okay ." I waited for him to walk over to me . I honestly don't know what happened . Did she really walk into the wrong bathroom?

"Hey baby you okay ? Trust me I could never bring it upon my self to cheat on you." he said putting his hand on his heart. "Plus , don't think like that . I have a surprise for you later. Okay?" he gave me a sympathetic look.

All I did was nod . I love him so I trust him. Right ?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Later that Night=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"Oh my god ! You look stunning !" my best friend yelled as she saw me . I was currently wearing a dress that Chad bought me to wear tonight . He is suppose to be taking me to a fancy restaurant . The dress was midnight black, it was beautiful but it felt a little to short for my liking. The dress cut off mid thigh and the back was nearly exposing my whole back. The back hung to my lower back . It was very pretty, for the red carpet not for a restaurant.

My long brown hair was in a loose braided to the side bun with a few fly aways to complete the look.

I was currently putting the finishing touch to my makeup. The smokey eye is a challenge for me but, its fun to try new things . I don't always wear a pound of make up but, tonight was an exception .

I slipped on my sparkly silver 6 inch heels ,grabbed my handbag with money and a phone in it and left the house to get this night started.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thanks for Reading ! Happy late valentines day!!!