Loathsome↭Harry

"So you sure this boat could take us? Looks unsafe." I practically muttered under my breath, holding my camera securely and getting on.

"Don't worry it will carry us Vai."

"I'm trusting you on this," I muttered, Scott smiled the corners of his mouth turning into a more of an evil smirk. Although I had a good feeling about this I still hoped nothing'd go wrong.

A pretty long while later the boat I assumed the celebrity was in appeared, I started taking pictures when Scott told me to get to work. I'd discovered my talent in photography a short few weeks ago when Mr Martin the old man who found me only 3 months ago on the side walk drenched in my own blood bruised and unconscious with no ID nor any identification of whom I might be as I myself couldn't remember. The old aged man wasn't half as what you'd call middle class, I took on me to pay him in every way I could hence why I had taken a job offer from an old friend of his. That's how I knew Scott, who seemed to be pissed at the fact the celebrities weren't in view.

We waited for only a couple of minutes before an old couple and young man and girl seemingly in their early twenties showed, Scott shoot up nearing the boat and shouting for me to take pictures. I did zooming my lense smiling at the good quality pictures, the boy seemed irritated as I viewed the shoots. I frowned in confusion, wasn't he the one telling Scott to take pictures?

Although it seemed like a family vacation, which I didn't understand why would he want to involve the world in, I continued to take pictures. Scott neared the boat more to the big very expensive yacht, the celebrities were currently standing at the edge and taking a look at the water probably going for a swim. I continued to take pictures of the couple as they swam and generally had fun trying to ignore the boy's looks earlier.

When they got out of the water and had a little gathering with the older couple, I was able to take even better shots when Scott bought the boat incredibly close to the yacht. I got startled when the boy stood up tall and no longer happy asking us to take our boat a little bit back nicely.

I looked at Scott flummoxed, "he's so weird why would he ask us to do that after telling you come take pictures?" I tsked.

"I don't know pretty weird" Scott said, I looked at him for a moment.

"He didn't ask you to take pictures did he," I said in realization now feeling horrible that I've violated someone's privacy.

"Whatever your getting paid for the shit so shut up and get the work done" he shouted aggressively.

"That's violation of privacy, that's illegal. I'm getting rid of these pictures" I shouted sternly.
"Sir! Hello! Guy in a man bun! Ms! Hello people!" I called. Shortly the boy and the older women came up to the edge looking down at us.
"Did you ask this man to take pictures of you?" I asked.

"No why would... No" the boy replied shaking his head.

"And you guys never wanted obviously for photographers to be here right?" I asked.

"Yes that would be nice" the older women smiled in appreciation.

"This is a family vacation?" I asked.

"Yeah thanks for understanding" she continued.

I looked at Scott who was meters away from shooting me, if looks could kill I'm already thousand kilometers under water. "You're a fraud, I can't believe I trusted you! I'm throwing these pictures away" I said, opening the camera and taking the SD card out shoving it in my pocket.

"No! What are you doing you Bitch, think of the money you'll get for the old man. Just think for a second" he shouted trying to reach for the camera.