❝We need to break up, Tupac.❞

JUNE STARES IN CONFUSION WHEN
her boyfriend runs on the cafeteria stage. She already knew that he was either about to embarass himself or he was about to embarass her - she would much rather him embarass himself honestly.

They were having a talent show later on tonight so the microphone was already set up on the stage. She wondered why they set things up seven hours before the thing actually started but she didn't question it to the teachers. It's whatever they wanted to do.

Mr. Carr glares at him, trying to tell him with his mind to get off of the stage but Pac just waves him off and walks to the microphone, turning the off button to on, he then taps the mic three times causing a few people to look over at him.

"Can I have everyone's attention?" Pac says into the microphone and now everyone was looking up at him. Pac clears his throat before turning around and slowly lifting his shirt, once he does the entire cafeteria got quiet and the only sound that could be heard was everyone's mouth hitting the ground.

It was so quiet that everyone started to believe the saying about hearing a mouse piss on cotton.

One of her friends Biggie leans over and whispers, "Isn't that you?" He asks and she nods her head slowly, staring at the tattoo of her face on her lover's back. "That dude is a fool, bruh," He says while shaking his head. "You need to explain to him what's going on."

Suddenly a female from her first period class starts clapping her hands and cheering causing everyone else (besides June and Biggie) to do so as well.

Tupac turns back around and does two quick bows and he then looks over at June and gives her a wink and she moves her finger in a come here motion, he smiles widely and jumps off stage, practically running towards her. "What the hell is this, Pac?" she questions, spinning him around and lifting his shirt where she sees her face staring back at her again.

He must had went to a professional to get this done because it was almost too perfect. The person had got every single detail on her and it creeped her out. "It's a tattoo, baby." He says the obvious and turns back around, grabbing her shoulder. "Do you like it?"

"How much did this tattoo cost?"

"Only five thousand." He says with a shrug of his shoulders and her eyes widen in shock and horror.

Only five thousand dollars? Is this man out of his mind. "Pac, where the - where did you get all of this money from?"

"My college money.." He says with a big smile on his face and Biggie shakes his head, standing up and walking out of the cafeteria. June watches as her friend walks off and she runs a hand through her hair. Pac watches him as well but shrugs him off and looks back at June, he could literally feel how hard his heart was pounding in his chest for her.

Whenever she was around him, his heart felt as if it was about to burst out of his chest. He loved being around her more than anything and anyone. He would even chose June over his own mother and he loved his mother a lot.

June closes her eyes and covers her face, letting out a small sigh. "Pac, how are you gonna get all of that money back so you can get accepted into Princeton? Harvard?" she questions, slowly moving her hand from her face. "You know - as well as I know that both of those schools cost a lot of money and you can't just go there for free. You can't go on a scholarship because you play no sports."