Backbone

In the year of 1996 a beautiful baby girl was born and was named Lauren Michelle Jauregui, she was raised to be strong and confident in who she is. She was very outspoken on many things about life. If you took one look at her, everything about her would leave you wanting to get to know her. Her heart was made in a way that was becoming a rarity in the world. Her eyes shine bright whenever she sees a baby or a puppy and whenever she fell in love with someone she would give them her all. On the year of 1997 another soul was born, one that was always curious and would often times have a hard time accepting themselves. This soul didn't have the best childhood but they did try to make the best of it. Whenever an opportunity to help someone came up they would always jump up and volunteer. Friends weren't easy to come by and hanging out with strangers wasn't always the best feeling. One thing that always got the best of this soul was the thought of love, not because they never had or felt love but because the world was lacking in it. These two souls were born in different years yet they lived in the same time frame. They shared the responsibility of loving everything that was given to them. These two souls grew up and every year finding something different within themselves that could make or break them. Lauren's life changed when she sang on X-Factor and was placed in a girl group named Fifth Harmony. The other souls life changed when they were dropped off at college starting a journey in life. Both souls alone starting new chapters, both had different destinies not knowing what the next day or hour would bring. These two souls live different lives, yet every year they become closer to meeting each other. So the only question I have in mind is when are they going to meet?