Take the Lead

Hii I deletd my " I am Death" story. I wasnt really getting into it and also their were to many werewolf stories like that one. So i wanted to be unique and write something I havent seen on here before. Tell me how you feel. Thanks a million!! Enjoy!!!

The worst part of my life was suppose to be the day I got rejected by my mate. But actually the worst part of my life was the day I found out my dad was cheatig on my mom. The day I knew my family really never cared about me. The day my mom became abusig and started treating me how my dad, and brother treat me. But worst actually, because a mothers love is the most important.

And after that day my mothers 'love' for me was no more than the dirt on my shoes. See I dont really understand how Kids my age,15, got through all of the things our abusive parents put us through. And they ask us why we cut ourselves? Why we are depresssed? Stupid, because of our dump parents. Because of the hardship they put us through. Because of all the horrid things they do to us.

I mean with all the stuff we go through at that age. Is it nessecary to put us through more stuff. They thing we asagerate most stuff. But, really put yourself in our shoes, in MODERN time and then you tell me that our lives aren't hard. That we don't have to try and Imepress our friends just to get Through high school.

But really we do!! Its a common factor. Freshman year is the worst our  high school days.The questions running thrugh yuor head. Where to si?. Who to talk to? Who not to talk too? What clubs and sports to join. How should I dress? Makeup no makeup? Heels or am I going to fall on my face. I didn't think that would happen to me though. With all those questions I mean. Just because my brother hated me I taught because he was the most popular person in school taht I would be popular too!

But no.. Not all dreams are real. Espellially mine. The first year of high school was horrible. I got pushed, shoved and spat at. The thing is noone helped me. My so called brother was the one of the people who treated me like shit. But the worst person who bullied me freshman and Junior  year this year was Dillan Snider. My brothers right hand man. Beta to be. And my brother Alpha to be.

He was the worst. It wasnt like we were friends or anything. But we weren't enemy when we were kids. But, it all changed when we hit highschool grounds. I would say populrity got to their heads. But is that an excuse for treating a prson like they have no right to be on this erth. That all they should do is die. No! Thats your answer. Noone should b treated like that.

See though. I was treated like that. I dont know why. But I was. From my family, Pack and soo many more. Even the humans seemed to have something against me. Hence the reason I decided I needed to leave. It wasnt like I was needed. Wherever I go I know that I am going to finish my Sophmore and Senior Year in Highschool. And I'll be the best I could be at anything.

My name is right now I dont really know. I dont know who I am but soon I will find m strenght. Thsi is my Story