Better or Worst?

Hii sorry for not uploading!...Lol but, dont worry it's spring break so Im going to be uploadig alot for the next week!!!!..........ROCKING OUT TO THE "ALL AMERICANS REJECTS!"

Groaning I lay in bed staring at the ceiling. I glanced at the clock and saw it was 10:00 and I really need to get up. I rolled out of bed, literally, and pulled on my sweatpants and left on the tank top I sleep in. I did my usual routine, brushing teeth, shower, etc and went down to the kitchen noticing all the boys already down there. Which is really unusual because I am usual the first one up. I shrugged not saying anything to them. 

I rice Crispi’s, with sugar added, in front and sat on the arm of the chair the guys were sitting in. They haven't said a word to me since I’ve been down here and I'm starting to wonder If they are mad because I told them to clean up before they slept, so I decided to start a conversation.

“The house looks really good guys!" I said honestly. 

Because it really did. Last night it looked like a freaking pig’s tine and now it looks as if it was just purchased. I smiled happy that they listened but they didn’t seem happy at all. They looked uncomfortable and they only do that when they want to tell me something of when I'm mad at them. Right now I’m not mad at them so I'll go with the first one.

“What up guys?" I asked

"Nothing’s up." Lucas lied.

"You're never this quiet, plus you aren’t talking or arguing" I pointed out.

"Just because we are all of those things you said doesn't mean something up" Jared added

"But yo...." 

I was cut off by an angry and nervous looking James.

"All three of you shut up. ADRIAN (I finally told you her name!! I bet you didn’t think it was that…Continue) Head of the assassin counselor is sending us back on a case. Together with the....."

"Is that the reason you guys are mad. Because we are going to be working together?" I interrupted James who was about to say something but Lucas yelled over the 2 of us.

"WE ARE GOING BACK TO YOUR OLD PACK, The firelight pack." He spat their name like it was venom. And to all of us it was. See the guys all knew about what had happened to me. So you get my point why they don't like my old pack.

I sat their stunned; really my mouth hanging open. James, Lucas and Jared where all trying to get my attention but i wasn't paying attention. I wanted to find out why they were sending me back and fast. Before the boys had a chance to react I jumped of the chair and rushed to my room. 

I heard their footsteps behind me but I full out ignored them. I grabbed my blue ripped skinny and my red and black checkered shirt. I pulled on some converses all in front of the guys. They all saw me naked before so it didn’t really matter.

I turned and saw the guys staring at me in disbelief.

"Are you going to stand there and gawk or you going to go and get dressed?" I asked impatiently.

"Where are we going and Why?" Lucas asked sighing.

"The Counsel"

_______________________________________________________________________________

 I thought about stopping BUT, That is way too short!!!

Looking through the car’s rearview mirror I made sure the cops weren't following us anymore. I turned my attention back to the road just in time to get between a semi and a convertible. I chuckled at the beeping horns. Skidding when I had to make a left bare turn I braked and speed up.