Killer Killer

Please tell me if you like it. If you are kind of confused because It skipped kind of dont worry. You just have to read chapter 3 and 4 when I upload it. Please comment and vote. I love your critisimn. Thanks Please comment and vote also. Should I continoue or should I delete it. Lots of love

    xxx

Biscat

Pushing up the un-locked window of the 3 story high apartment complex, I climbed into Modern styled apartment.  Taking a look around getting a better view of my Target’s living space I noticed that he was an upper class werewolf. He had a flat screen Plasma TV built into the wall. The white linen blinds hung looses from the large glass windows (which were spotless).The target a beige colored carpet covering the area of the living room.

I walked fully into the room checking out the kitchen that had an unusual contrast of steel tiles and black and white tiles. Ignoring the weirdness of the floor I moved over to the huge steel fridge in the right hand counter of the kitchen. Opening I served the various Items of which I could choose from. Not finding anything suitable I thing began opening and closing the cabinets up ahead. Finally I found what I was looking for. I grabbed the packet of soft chips Ahoy and sat on the cold granite counter top.

I waited about 5 minutes when I heard keys rustle from the front door, but still I didn’t move, nor make any action to. I heard the target rush into the door but stopped. I then figured out that he smelt me in his home. He took longer than I expected to come. And that was because, I guessed, he had to get his Silver enhanced gun. Pussy!

The target entered the Kitchen with a grim expression on his face.

“Who the hell are you?!” He said

I just shrugged my shoulders and continued eating my cookies but while looking at him through my lashes. I looked him over noticing that he could be a good-looking man I his 30’s. He had Shaggy brown hair that was business and street cut. He wore a long sleeve, buttoned down dark blue shirt with a tie. He had on a pair of suit pants that fit him loosely and comfortable.

While looking over him I found that he didn’t put the silver enhanced gun in a safe spot. He left it in the back of his shoe. I smirked up at him since he was standing approximately 16 ft away from me. Sighing I hopped off the counter suddenly wanting to get this Target over with. I slowly but firming stepped closer to the target, his body tense with my movement.

Standing about 10 inches away from the target reach for his silver enhanced gun. My defense training kicking in I twirled around bringing my left leg up and I let it connect with his face. Nearing a scrunch I

didn’t give him enough time to react because I grabbed a lock full of his hair and brought his head down to my knee, staining my black jeans with blood. Letting the target fall to the ground I did a front flip while retrieving the Silver gun from the back of his foot.

With him now getting to his feet, I shot the target in his left knee. I heard a satisfying snapping sound. He dropped down again and held his knee while hissing from the sudden pain caused by the silver. I jumped in front of his bloody form and picked him up by the throat. I pulled the trigger.

Turning I grabbed the paper down and wet it wiping the blood that slatted on my face. On my way out I grabbed the package of chips ahoy and left. Not even looking back

Pulling into the apartment complex that me and my 3 other fellow Assassins lived in I parked my car. Fishing through my over the shoulder bag I pulled out my key Cookie monster Key chain. Looking down shuffling to find the right key for my apartment I noticed the thick blood stain on my jeans and sweater. Cursing under my breathed I roughly pushed the door open and climbed out. I walked quickly down through the parking lot and through the lobby so I would go unnoticed. I reached the 34 floor and went to my floor 356B. I heard yelling from inside the room and rolled my eyes thinking the guys were playing the Modern Warfare again.

I opened the room and stepped into my shred apartment. Setting my bag down on the Black love seat I rested my head on the door frame exhausted from my day. It wasn’t that I was exhausted because of the one target I got today. Hell No! I wanted another one. It was just yesterday the boys throw a party at the spare apartment o the 13th floor. And I bet your wondering why we have a spare.

1) Because we don’t want people to know our actual apartment number so we bought a spare. Well, not us really but the company. Anyway guess who got stuck cleaning up their mess. Mau! I groaned and lifted my head from the doors.

Walking into the living room where the boys were playing. I stood in front of the TV earning a few rude comments from the boys. I looked over at all of their childish selves. Lucas being the eldest of 23, he has short orange hair that hung on his head and didn’t fall in his eyes, cloudy blue eyes. He was also a werewolf.

 Jared Has cropped hazel hair with one eye green and the other white. Let’s just say that he had a mission go wrong. He is 20. And last but not least James. James is my age 18 and has Midnight black hair with a couple blond red streaks. Hearing the guys groan while I stand in front of their TV, I give them a pointed look and tell them to clean up before they go to bed.

Ignoring all of the “Yes mom” and “II captain” I dragged my feet to my room which was in the middle of the hall next to Jared and Lucas and across from James. Once I opened the door. I peeled off my bloodstained clothes throwing them in the hamper. I pulled on a yellow tank top and left my bottom just in my purple underwear. I climbed into bed and as soon as I hit the pillow I fell fast asleep.