The Cassanovas

Kim Kianna Dy
                    (Unique)

One of the most Professional  Engineer in the world but she also is one of the  Great Detectives in asia she solved a case many  times in a week (fast right?)
Her Father is a multi millionare because of her, Multiple Heart Breaker,Head turner and the owner of the most sculpted company in Asia Professional Player in Philippines also known as a champion in track and field and also good in martial arts ,she is also a multi task Cassanova
  Beware she can make you suffer and she can get what she wants..

            Deanna Izabela Wong
      (Strong in material matters)

A Proffesional Bussiness Woman in USA but comes back to the philippines to make some revenge
From the things that their enemy bussiness did, Also a multi task Cassanova A Professional Setter in San Recoletos With her charms she make girls fall for her then in some other day she will dumped it  also known as a juijitsu well tournament player and she the woman who doesnt really is serious to girls Be careful you might be the one on the girls she dumped....

            Alyssa Caymo Valdez
                    (Madness)
A woman who never face failures in her own life she succeded being an A.B. Phsycology at Ateneo De Manila University from now on she was well known as an Entrepenuer which really is a smart student in ateneo and also known as phenom in volleyball for being such an enthusiastic and famous spiker  She is the Fiancee of the libero and a doctor in a famous Hospital Dennisse Michele Lazaro she have two kids  Austin Dominic L. Valdez and Allison Dominique L. Valdez  the two of alyssa's child really have their mothers attitude but alyssa's smart and generous attitude is what they have the same..

The most worst of them all

          Isabel Beatriz De Leon
                (Popularity)

A former Atenean Player but now she is a famous Architect in asia ,She is now involved in economics studying medicine and multiple martial artist she is involved in guns, swords and rifle
Also involved in a group called GANGSTA before, she had the famous Ex Girlfriends like jhoana Maraguinot, Ej Laure and their former setter and seasons MVP Jia Morado she is also a Multi Billonare in Asia but this also the best chapter of her life being abandoned by her parents before she multi task it and was trully care by her lolo who died a year ago she grow and took the path of her grand father and THIS IS HER STORY .........

Next characters
Maddie Madayag
Therese Gaston
Felicial Cui
Den den lazaro

So guys be ready sa mga susunod na chapters about maddie? Ayun minamasahe parin ni bea hahaha so sana magustuhan niyo and there will be a trash talk and some things that is not normal in our lives so bare with me

                                           -AveryXOXO