Just a Little Taste

Lestat couldn't understand how this was happening to him. His cold hand flew to his chest, the thump of his long dead heart startling him. As he watched on from the shadows, the beautiful Baba Márie continued her dance, causing the air to thicken around him. Lestat  could feel Baba Márie's pull on him, and soon
he was coming forth out of the shadows, floating towards her.
  Baba Márie summoned her innermost strength and pulled Lestat to her, wonder in her eyes as he faced her. Lestat found himself staring into Baba Márie's eyes, helpless. It was as if some great invisible hand held him; he felt like a puppet as Baba Márie turned him into a fountain of lust, craving her touch as much as he craved her blood. Baba Márie wanted to toy with him, and as she lowered her glance to the bulge in his pants, Lestat saw the satisfied look on her face. Baba Márie whispered unheard words, and he was free, standing in the back yard alone.
  Lestat crept into the house, floating through the back door and passing a shelf stocked with putrid aromas. Suddenly, the sweet smell of Baba Márie came to him, and Lestat followed his nose, his animality taking over. He crept into her room with a longing  hunger, his vampiric eyes finding her standing naked, in the dark. Lestat felt compelled to go to her, and as he stood before her, she touched his face. The feel of Baba Márie's hand made Lestat weak.
  "Lestat!", she whispered, hoarsely, full of desire. Lestat's sex appeal had Baba Márie's blood pressure rising, and the smell of her blood emanated all around her, tempting Lestat. "Take off your clothes, Lestat", ordered Baba Márie, casting her spell over him. Lestat found himself obeying, taking off his garments. When he stood naked, Baba Márie turned then walked away, daring him to follow her as she looked back at his erect penis.
  Baba Márie led Lestat to her huge four poster bed, making her hard to resist. She looked at Lestat, who had a devilish grin on his face. "Oh! I see!", he said, sexily, tracing his finger on the mattress. Baba Márie crawled onto the bed, her body so beautiful. Her brown skin was bewitching, and Lestat lost himself, crawling onto the bed with her, touching her body. He loved the weight of her full breasts, and Baba Márie loved how his cold hand seemed to warm up as he touched her.
  "Drink!", she said, surprising Lestat as she offered her neck. Being so close to such a naked beauty had its effects on Lestat, and the scent of Baba Márie's blood drew him in. Lestat held her close to him, compelled to kiss her. Their lips met, Lestat astonished by the feel of Baba Marie's tongue as they kissed passionately. Lestat cupped her breasts as he enjoyed her tongue, then the moment came where the scent of her blood rose, and he could almost taste it under her skin as he licked her neck. Lestat noticed his bite on her neck had healed, and wondered how that was possible without her having his blood.
  Lestat bit down hard into Baba Márie's neck, her sweet blood flooding into his mouth. Lestat drank his fill, feeling himself come to life as Baba Márie's nectar nourished him. He pulled his mouth away from her, holding her close to him. Suddenly, he could feel his heart beating again, stronger than ever. Baba Márie could feel Lestat's heart thumping, his chest close to her bosom.
  "How is this possible?", he asked, surprised at the feeling of the blood rushing to his penis, engorging it, bringing him to life. Baba Márie's tempting smile made Lestat grow even harder. "What are you?", asked Lestat, laying Baba Márie down, sniffing her bosom and neck, sensually. Baba Márie looked at him sexily as she laid back, opening her legs, then said, "Find out!"
   Lestat looked down at the garden of wonder between Baba Márie's legs, the sight of her beautiful brown blossom calling him. Lestat licked his lips, his fangs protruding. Staring, he licked his lips again. "Just a little taste", he said, giving her a sinfully delicious smile, lustily biting into Baba Márie's pussy as if it was a peach, her juiciness his captor.