Dream of New Orleans

Lestat awoke, finding himself in Baba Márie's bed. The taste of her sweet blood mingled with the taste of her sweet pussy on his tongue. Drinking from her sacred chalice did something powerful to Lestat, and now, as a wave of erotica washed over him, his eyes  searched for Baba Márie.
   As if by instinct, Baba Márie came into the room, her naked body a work of art to behold. Lestat smiled, his fangs peeking out. Baba Márie climbed into her bed, running her hands over Lestat's naked body, the pure electricity of her touch causing him to harden. It felt as if it were a dream; as Lestat caught a whiff of  Baba Márie's delicious, sweet blood, permeating from her lovely orbs of breasts, Lestat wanted to get closer to his dream.
    Baba Márie lowered her face, licking Lestat's stomach. He watched her with fire in his eyes, the flames of Hell burning bright and strong, enthralled with this beautiful, sexy woman who held him captive. Baba Márie loved the way Lestat's pale, creamy skin was illuminated by her burning candelabra, and the sight of his full, healthy erection caused the pit of her stomach to tingle. There was something powerfully unique about this vampire, and Baba Márie felt herself being compelled, a spirit taking over her.
   Lestat could see the passion in Baba Márie's eyes, and he wanted her; he wanted to be inside of her. A sudden powerful hunger came over him. "I'm hungry!", replied Lestat, growling sexily. Baba Márie let herself go, and took Lestat's huge erect penis into her mouth, her heat unnatural. Lestat moaned loudly, for it had been centuries since he's gotten some good head, and Baba Márie was obviously a pro at it, because she seemed to be sucking the new life out of him, via his penis.
   Baba Márie was surprised at the massive amount in her mouth, and drew him in, casting her spell on Lestat. Her suction proved to be more intense than anything he'd known, and Lestat felt the tingle of climax spreading through his body, shooting down into his toes. When he could hold back no longer, Lestat gave up his ghost, coming surprisingly hard, Baba Márie trying to manage swallowing the load.
   Lestat was ecstatic, his eyes rolling back into his head. Baba Márie wanted more; Lestat wanted more. He pulled her down, moving over her with his abnormal speed, pinning Baba Márie down onto the bed. The tip of his iceberg demanded entry, pushing into Baba Márie's  damp, dark abyss. Baba Márie moaned loudly as Lestat pushed inside of her slowly, killing her with every inch of his being, taking himself further into her pussy.
   Baba Márie was surprised at herself for allowing this exotic creature make love to her, but as Lestat thrust into her, she wasn't sorry she did. Lestat felt unlike any man she'd ever had, and she loved the way he filled her. Lestat felt the juicy wetness of Baba Márie's insides and quicken his pace, in that savage way vampires can fuck your brains out. Baba Márie's mind was filled with the ecstasy Lestat was giving her, and when Lestat turned her on her side and slipped himself back into her body, she cried out in pleasure, "Drink me! Drink all of me!"
    Lestat bit down into Baba Márie's neck, moving aside her thick hair so he drink proper. This creature was begging him to drink her, and he definitely wasn't one to beg to differ. He wanted this wild Hoodoo woman, and here, in her bed, he would have her. Lestat drank Baba Márie's blood, thrusting into her, deeply. Baba Márie reached back to touch him, loving the way he was savagely ravaging her from the side.
   Lestat broke free from her neck, letting his hands find her beautiful breasts, cupping them as he swallowed the last bit of the blood in his mouth. Baba Márie's blood traveled into Lestat at a fevered pace, filling him satisfyingly, giving him life. That life gave Lestat the boost he needed, and he continued with his thrusting, taking Baba Márie to another realm as he squeezed her breasts, licking them with his bloody tongue.
   Lestat bit down into Baba Márie's neck once more, her blood coming fast. Baba Márie moaned in ecstasy as Lestat's devastating penetration became almost unbearable. It felt as if he was splitting her in half, the way the mouth of her delta stretched, widening, snug around his rebooted penis. Lestat broke away from her neck, not wanting to drain Baba Márie. He was on the verge of orgasm, and there was no turning back. The warm, furtile slickness was too much, and Lestat came hard, howling as if he were in pain. Baba Márie came also, panting with desire.
   After recovering from the wonderful bliss of what they just shared, Lestat felt ravenous, and needed to feed, not wanting to hurt Baba Márie. He held the side of her face, bringing his face close. Baba Márie saw his fangs, and licked them, nicking her tongue and swallowing her own blood.
   "I have to go!", he said, his hauntingly sexy voice turning Baba Márie on. "You need to feed!", she said, knowingly. She knew just how badly he needed to feed at that point, because after the love they just made, she knew it was inevitable. Baba Márie kissed Lestat, sliding her tongue into his mouth, slowly.
    "It will be dawn soon!", he said, sexily. Baba Márie felt sad to know he'd be taking his leave. "Come to me, tomorrow evening!", she said, touching his face. Lestat smiled devilishly, then turned to leave. Baba Márie asked, "What will I do without you, until then?", obviously feeling the aftermath of his love. Lestat smiled once more, his protruding fangs sexy. "Dream of New Orleans!", he said, disappearing into the shadows, leaving Baba Márie wanting.