Lin x Jonathan

Lin's POV

We just finished performing Hamilton for the night. I'm very tired so I go to my dressing room and get my stuff so I can go home. On my way I see my best friend Jonathan Groff and he goes with me to my dressing room. As I'm getting my things ready I see that my notebook is open from earlier when I was writing about Jonathan and how much I love him.

I run to go close it because he can't know I like him but he grabs it and wouldn't give it to me. He opens it and reads about how I think he's super hot and other fun things like that. He looks at me and says "fuck Lin" but I'm so embarrassed that I run out before he can get me. I start sobbing and rush home so I can sleep and forget about what happened. I have many texts and missed calls from Jonathan but I can't bring myself to call him. I go inside my house and see Jonathan on the couch.

"Damn it why did I give him my spare key" I say to myself. He says "Lin we need to talk" I want to run away and never come back but he comes up to me and says "Lin...". I ask what he wanted to say and he says "I love you" and crashes his lips onto mine. I think "what the fuck is happening" but honestly this is the best moment of my life I don't want to stop kissing him but I need to breathe.

We go to my bed and make out some more and then fall asleep together. The next day we both wake up and out of nowhere Jonathan starts kissing me and I kiss back and he tries taking of my shirt. I stop him and say "Jonathan we haven't even talked about this yet baby" he says to me "Lin, I love you more than anything in the world and I am so fucking happy you feel the same way." After he says that I can't control myself and I rip his shirt off and make out with him.

He asks to be sure that I'm okay will what we're doing and I say yes. After a few more minutes of making out I work my way down to his pants and I take them off of him and as I'm about to start sucking his dick he flips me over". He says "no baby I'm pleasing you right now" and rips off my pants and underwear and starts to suck me. "Oh my god yes baby I love you" I say and it doesn't take me very long before I cum all over his face. I have to breathe for a moment because that was the most intense thing ever.

Once I regain my breath he flips me over and slowly starts to push his dick inside of me. It hurts a lot at first but soon enough it's the best thing I've ever felt. "Oh my gosh Jon don't stop baby don't ever stop". "Faster, harder" I say and I try to speak again but it feels so good that I can't even make out words. I orgasm loudly and we collapse into the bed. "Lin, I can't wait to do this again" Jon says to me.

"Me either baby" I say. We cuddle together and he falls asleep and I just look at him thinking about how someone could be this cute and I smile and fall asleep.