Under the Rug- Short Story

Two weeks passed and it happened again. I slowly lifted the rug and saw that there was nothing there. Shortly after it happened again. I lifted it up again and there was a hole . I looked down the hole and I was to dark to see any thing. I tried to look deeper but I ended up falling in. I hit my head as I was falling and the every thing went dark.

I woke up in the medieval times. There were knights on horses, a castle and peasants. All of a sudden there was a dragon attacking the castle. I ran to the castle as fast as I could. Once I got there I was in a huge room. "Hello?" I call. My voice echoed through the room as I was waiting for someone to respond. There was beautiful paintings of princesses, and a red carpet. Then there was a lump in the carpet so I lifted it up and there was another hole.

I jumped down the hole and landed in the stone age time. I was wearing leopard skin. My surrounding was a jungle and there were monkeys and birds and just a plan hole in the ground. I guess they don't have carpets yet. All of a sudden a giant T-Rex came out of no where so I jumped down the hole.

I landed in the future this time. There was floating solar powered cars, silver buildings, and the grass was a beautiful shade of green. I like this place. Then I saw a lump in the carpet, I lifted it up and looked down. There is no way I'm going back now. Then I accidentally slipped and fell in.

I landed back in my house. I checked under the rug and nothing was there.