7# Kai - Good inside

Y/N was Elena's younger sister, she was 17 years old sweet girl that always saw good in everyone. Literary, everyone. Her best friend was Kol Mikaelson and her sister didn't like it at all. And now she had to go everywhere with her. "But why ?! I don't wanna go with you to Damon's house" she complained "I'm not letting you stay home alone. No more" Elena said and pulled her younger sister to Demons house, then Elena disappeared with Damon upstairs and Tina rolled her eyes, laying down on a couch.

   "Well well well..who do we have here ?" A young man walked in and she looked at him, noticing it was the psychopath. "Kai..Hi" He looked at her with a smirk "Hello, y/n" he said. "What do you want ?" She asked. "I wanna talk to Elena. Is she here ?" She nodded "yup. But she's busy with Damon" "Oh ! I got ya" he smirked "sooo can you tell her I was looking for her ?" He asked and she answered "or you can just sit down and wait for her" he looked at her and devilish smile appeared on his lips "I could do that." He sat opposite from her and she looked at him. "Cmon..not even a little scared ? So you don't know about me or..you're acting brave" he chuckled "Well I've met much worse and more scary people" he looked shocked "worse than me ? Impossible" he said. "Well you didn't meet Mikaelsons. They're much worse but they're still puppies" she chuckled, looking at him "I'm not afraid of you" he smiled, smirking. He stood up and pulled her up and held her arms tight. "Say it one more time" he was in little pain but pushed him away "I'm not afraid of you" she said and he frowned, pinning her to wall, she looked up at his eyes "stop trying" he touched her cheek "brave girl. I like that" he whispered to her ear and then Elena and Damon came in. Kai turned around and smiled "Damon ! Buddy ! I heard you wanted my help" "I need to help with..getting my mom out of 1903 prison world." Damon said and they started to talk. Y/N's heart were beating fast but not from being scared. "Weird" she shook her head and sat on the couch.

   She was in her bedroom and she heard a knock on window. She looked at it. "What are you doing here ?" She asked and opened the window. "I want to have some fun" he said and crawled in and jumped on bed. She turned on some music and show him some music he had miss for the 18 years. "No. Turn it off. Its hurting my ears" he said when Justin Bieber's baby came on, she laughed and skip the song to Coldplay. "This is better. But there's something I'd like to do more" she grinned 'yeah ? And what's that ?" She asked "killing people" he said and laughed so she hit him with a pillow. "You're douchebag" she said "you think so ?" He smirked and added "Thank you, princess" she rolled her eyes. He was watching her and smiled softly. She blushed. "What are you smiling at ?" She asked "I've never seen somebody so stunning" he said with smile. "Liar" she said and sat "I'm not lying. For the first time in my life I'm completely honest..." She looked into his eyes and they were leaning in but at that time Damon came in with Elena and Bonnie. "Let's go back to 1903" kai pouted and winked at y/n. "See ya soon" she didn't want him to go, knowing something bad will happen.

   And something bad happened. Bonnie left Kai in the prison world and y/n was confused when they came back without him. Few weeks passed by and it was Alaric's and Jo's wedding and she was sitting in first row, smiling but then Kai walked in "you misses me ?" He smirked at everyone and they looked terrified, he didn't know that y/n was in the room so he made windows and lights explode and chandeliers fall but one crystal from chandelier got stuck in her stomach, she screamed. And then he noticed her "y/n !" He ran to her, not caring about revenge. "Hey..please don't close your eyes ! Look at me !" He pulled her to his arms. "Please don't do this to me ! I need you !" A tear rolled his cheek but her eyes were closed. He held her wound and pulling the crystal out. "Heal her !" He yelled at Damon. "Do it !" He was mad, Sad and terrified. Damon didn't want to help him but he healed you and Kai fixed things up. He was holding her and hoping shed wake up...she was his reason to find the good place in his cold heart.

   "Kai.." She whispered and opened her eyes "you're here.." He strokes her cheek "I'm here..I'm sorry..I'm sorry for what I did..I..I'm..I'm a monster" he covered his face and she pushed his hands away. "But you have good inside of your heart..." He looked at her and smiled with tears in his eyes. Everyone was watching him shocked. Kai Parker was crying...he was apologizing and...fixing what he messed up that night. She stroked his cheek with a smile and leaned in to kiss him. He smiled and kissed her back, it was his first kiss and he was so shy, didn't know where to put his hands. And when they pulled away from each other he was smiling. "I like that" he whispered. "Can we do that more ?" He did puppy eyes and she chuckled and nodded "we can" Damon broke the silence with disgusted noise. " My eyes are burning." Elena didn't like what she saw but she couldn't to anything against it. Even she was dating a psychopath...

   Since that day Kai Parker was doing bad things only with her ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)