Panic

(Mitch POV)

We started to make out. I have never kissed a boy before. I was happy that he was my first boy kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"This is all we are doing for now." Scott stated.

I wish that was not what he wanted but I didn't want to go further if he was not comfortable.

"Can we continue to make out?" I asked biting my lower lip.

He nodded. So, we continued to make out. I felt so safe with him. Even though we couldn't go any further I didn't want to be anywhere else. We kept laughing kiss after kiss. We were the only ones in the bathroom so we could make as much noise as we wanted.

A familiar face opened the stall door.

"What the hell? Listen, I know you are figuring things out but Scott? Really? I thought better of you."

Scott began to blush from embarrassment. He was panicking. Then he started making excuses.

"I can explain.." said Scott with a worried tone.

The bell rang.

"I won't tell anyone because you know how I have feelings for Kirstie and don't wanna ruin it. But get some help." Jeremy said.

He walked out of the bathroom. I hugged scott and he hugged me back. I was so happy he wasn't pissed at me and pretended that I kissed him or that I was raping him.

We left the bathroom together. The halls were filled so we knew we weren't late for class. We waved goodbye and went separate ways to our lockers.

I entered math class and my eyes went straight to Jeremy. Sitting beside him was Kirstie. Great. I couldn't tell Jeremy to back off because Kirstie would get mad at me. I sat behind Kirstie. I didn't bother saying hi because she was talking to Jeremy. Surprisingly Kirstie turned around and started talking to me.

"Mitchy sit beside me."

I moved beside her I was very surprised.

"Are you ok? You were in the bathroom for a long time."

I was about to answer but then someone walked into the class. It was scott. We made I contact and I waved him over. I looked over at Jeremy and he gave me a dirty look, no not a dirty look. I was so afraid he was going to say something. I looked over at scott and he looked awkward. I touched his shoulder to comfort him. He moved his shoulder away. Jeremy laughed at me.

My hands started to get sweaty. The room started spinning. I got a huge headache. My heart started pounding.

"Mitch? MITCH? MITCH?!"

I blinked a few times and I was better.

Scott was shaking me. Repeating over and over 'Mitch' .

"Need to go to the bathroom? " Jeremy asked as he laughed.

I was in so much shock I couldn't say anything.

Kirstie immediately changed the subject, she could tell we were uncomfortable.

"Wanna go to Jeremy's party with me guys? It's on Friday night so in 2 nights."

We both said we could go. Jeremy looked angry at us but then Kirstie looked at him and he smiled. What a douchebag.

The classroom filled up more and more and it got louder and louder. Kirstie, Mitch and I had a giggly conversation. The class discussions finally ended when the teacher slammed the door and told the whole class to take a seat.

"Hello class. I'm your new math teacher. This is my first year here and my third year of teaching. We will just be doing a review page about..."

The class continued. It was near the end of the period and I was finished I was working on the script for Romeo and Juliet. My pencil broke so I asked for Scott's sharpener.

He handed me his sharpener and a little note which said, On Friday night I will pick you up. Xoxo. I looked over at him and smiled. I did blush a bit too. He smiled and winked.

The bell rang. I went to my last classes of the day and finally went home. I walked home with Scott and Kirstie. They were really my best friends.

Done. And it wasn't on a cliffhanger this time. Don't forget to comment and vote  if you enjoyed.