Part I

I am sitting in my bed thinking what would happen if the world was magical. I lay down and think, i must have fallen asleep cause i start dreaming.

~~THE DREAM~~

I'm standing in a big black hallway. I can see many closed doors and one open one. I try opening one of the closed doors but it's locked. I walk to the open door and look in it's all white, as i do that i fall into the room and the door closes behind me. When i stand up the room switched from completely white to a small village that looked completely normal. I start walking through the village and see a couple of minature creatures that look like some kind of hybrids. As i keep on walking throuh the village i see a small creature that looked like the one before but i wasn't as hyper. It sat in a little bundle on a little patch of grass. As i start walking to it it starts to tense up and tries to back away. I stop and sit on the ground in front of it and just sit there. The creature looks at me confused, like i'm some weirdo. I just sit there as it stands up and walks slowly and carefully towards me. It looks at me and i look at it, it starts making confused noises and i start by asking why he was sitting alone, he looks away and says: the other ones don't want to be with me. I spread my arms out and he looks at me then hesitantly hugs me and sits in my lap. When i loosened my arms he cuddled up too me. I look at him and start to feel that I'm starting to wake up. I felt bad and put him down and closed my eyes.

~~END OF DREAM~~

I wake up and look at my clock, it's 7:00 i get out of bed and get ready for school. When i get to school i feel tired but walk to my locker and get my stuff then walk to first period. I have history for first period, i knew what the teacher was talking about so i went to sleep.

~~DREAM~~

I am siting where I left him but he's not there anymore, i start panicking but when i look around i spot him sitting facing away from me i walk slowly to him and say that I'm sorry for leaving, he looks at me and whimpers I start hugging him.

When i have hugged him for about 5 minutes he looks up frightened. When i look back i see the village has caught on fire. I grab him and run, i run to some hills and stop i look at him and he's sleeping, or at least I think so. I continue to run till I see a white door, i run trough. I look around the room it's white. I put him down only to see that he had disappeared...

________________________________________________________________________

Thank you if you are reading this. This is my first „book". I'm definitely not the best writer there is but thank you for reading.