Part 2

~STILL A DREAM~

I walk out of the room and look around I see that the hall hasn't changed except for the fact that another one of the doors had opened on the other end of the hall. I walked carefully towards the door and peered in, it is just another white room but there is one line in the room that is red and I noticed that at the bottom there is a painted picture of him, I walk into the room and the door shuts behind me. The room starts swirling and I wake up.

~REALITY~

I wake up to the bell and the class was emptying out. I pack my stuff in my bag and go to the next class, it's math, yay😒.

-time skip to home (to lazy to write about school, she doesn't fall asleep again in school)-

I come home to an empty house and immediately fall asleep on the floor.

~DREAM WORLD~

The room isn't spinning anymore and I am back in what seems to be the village or at least what was left of it. I decide to walk around the remains of the village and spot him crouched over something that looks like remains of the beings that a saw. I walk behind him and hug him, his small, thin form tenses and he lights up in flames. I release him and look at where he had lit my clothes of fire, thankfully it hadn't burnt my skin. He turned around and saw me looking at my clothes. He looks suprised and then relived he runs to me and hugs me, I hug him back. Then when we had hugged for a bit I heard a noise that sounded like people running towards us and I look behind me and see at least 10 big, crusty, mean looking things running towards us with a wide range of weapons, thankfully none long range. I start running and at first he runs but then he kicks off the ground and starts flying. We run towards a bunch of hills hide behind one of them. We wait a bit and the things run past us without noticing us. I feel myself become drowsy and start falling asleep.

~REALITY~

I wake up on the floor with all my stuff around me, I stand up and look down...

My shirt has burn marks identical to the ones in the dream...

______________________________________________________________________________

God this part sucks. Hope you enjoyed if you read this.