Dressing room

Standing infront of the mirror i smile at how the short black dress hugs my curves, it showed just the right amount of cleavage and made my arse look lovely and round.
Opening the door i allow you to view my body which is barely covered by the black material, you slightly frown. Looking down at myself and mumble a "what?" Before my hands begin to wrap around my body trying to hide myself from view.

"Your body is enough to make me hard however the dress is a little short you are mine and mine alone. I dont want others seeing you this way."

A blush runs up my cheeks as you step forward and gently push a fallen hair behind my ear.

"Now lets see the next option. I'm coming in with you, I'm bored of watching that door."

I shake my head playfully.
Once the door is shut i pull the dress up and over my head, my navy blue underwear snug against my pale skin.

"Mm-i haven't seen them in a while"
You smirk as your eyes run over my body, taking in every curve

I softly smile and pull the dress over my hips, turning around i ask you to zip up it for me.Your hands run over my back making me shiver before you finally pull the zip up. Hands still roaming my body you lift the dress exposing my plump arse to which you squeeze.
I quickly turn, cheeks red and eyes burning with need i simply say
 "be serious i need to know if you like the dress"

Grabbing my hand you bring it to your ever-growing bulge beneath your trousers, you lick your lips before responding "I love it"

"Mm-i can see that" i mumble before gently squeezing your bugle making you take a shaky breath and close your eyes.

Suddenly you hands grab hold of my arms so tight bruises will surely form.
"You shouldn't of done that babygirl"

You push my back against the wall and forcefully crash your lips against mine. I massage your bulge with my hand as our lips move together. You bite my lip and pull causing a moan to leave my red lips. Our hips pushed against each other as you begin to kiss down my neck, once you reach my neck you start sucking and biting my skin.

"You like it when masters rough with you dont you babygirl"

I nod "yes master"
I bite my lip and bring my hands to my mouth suddenly remembering where we are. Your lips curl into a smirk and you begin to rub your bulge against my inner thigh, my hands grip your shoulders and i bite my lip trying to hold in a moan.

You turn me around so my im facing the wall, you hand runs up my body and holds my D cup tit while the other gives my arse a slap. I softly whimper as you rip my panties off me and chuck them to the side.

My mouth forms a O shape while my hands go infront of my holding on to the wall. Your hand roams my round arse before going inbetween my legs, you rub my wet pussy spreading my juices against my swollen folds. Pulling your hand back you slap my arse again making me hiss and whimper while my arse forms a red hand print.

You undo your trousers freely your hard cock from its jail, you allow it to rub against my pussy lips while you squeeze my tits. My head falls backwards against your shoulder as you pinch my hard nipples causing orgasmic pleasure to run through my body and hit my core.

"Do you want it sweetheart?"
You husky voice causes goosebumps to appear over my body, i cant bring myself to answer as another moan leaves my mouth.

Stepping back you slap my arse hard sending a wave of pain through me.
"I said do you want it."

"Yes master-please master"

You guide your cock to my soaking entrance before slamming into me. You start off slow, very slow almost torturing me as you get deeper and deeper into my tight hole. Rolling your hips you begin to thrust into me hard and fast, my hands gripping the wall for support. Running your hand through my long brown hair you pull, i push my face into my arm trying to hide the moans of pleasure. I arch my back allowing you to go deeper as your hips smack against my arse.

KNOCK. KNOCK.
"Is everything ok in there?"

Both our heads shoot towards the door a look of horror yet arousal on our face.
My voice squeaky as i respond "erm-yes, yes everything is fine"

You begin to start thrusting in and out of me again, loving the thought we could be caught any moment.

"Are you sure? Do you need anything?"
We both begin to cuss in our minds just wanting the lady to leave.

"Y-yeah" im cut off suddenly as you slam into me deep causing my whole body to vibrate with pleasure and desire. Taking a shaky breath i continue to reply "y-eah everything is g-good thanks"

The lady doesn't reply however for all we know she could be still standing there listening and waiting. However this doesn't stop you as you grip my waist and pick up your pace thrusting into me harder and faster. My fingers almost trying white as they grip onto the wall holding me up.

My body shakes as i get closer and closer to cumming, i feel your cock tense as you get close. Turning around and dropping to my knees i take your length into my mouth.

"Fuck babygirl"

My mouth tightens around your hard throbbing cock and my tongue twirls and roams every inch. Hands pulling my hair you fuck my mouth causing me to almost choke as your head meets the back of my throat. Slowly down your cum suddenly fires out filling my mouth, i swallow and lick my lips before standing.

"Your such a naughty girl"