Girls

My lips run along your neck slowly placing kisses on the skin as i make my way to your mouth. Your hands roam my back causing me to shiver.
Our lips meet, we kiss deeply and furiously as i place my leg over your waist. My hand roams your thigh pushing up your dress as i run my fingers along your inner-thigh.

A gasp is released from your lips as i pull your dress over your head and chuck it to the side. We're both left in our panties and bra, straddling you our lips meet again, tongues dancing as they twirl together.
You bring one of your hands to my Dcup tits and squeeze it while your over runs over my round arse cheek. The moan that releases from my throat only causing you to release one of your own.

While our tongues continue to battle my hand lowers to your panty covered pussy, my hand begins to rub the soaking wet material against your aching, needy pussy. You release my lips as your head falls back in pleasure. Pushing the panty aside i plung two fingers inside of you.

"You're so fucking wet for me"

I suck on your neck as i continue to finger fuck you. You buck your hips meeting the rhythm of my fingers.
Stripping us both our tits and pussys rub together causing your breathing to become ragged. Grinding our pussys together at a quick pace i grip your tits and squeeze them while my fingers pinch your hard nipples. We quickly move to scissoring. Our movements fast and frantic. I throw my head back in desire, your clit against mine had me quivering and so close to the end.

Your movements slowed until you stopped completely and reached over to the bedside table, you pull out a dildo.

Your cheeks redden as you mumble "i haven't used one.. can you?"

Crawling towards you i pull you down so your back is against the mattress. Grabbing the dildo from your hands my lips return to yours.

Using the dildo i begin to tease your swollen pussy lips before pushing it fully into your tight entrance. While i pump it in and out of you my head lowers down your body watching your pussy squeezing around it while moans leave your swollen red lips.

Unable to resist my mouth surrounds your clit and begins to suck on it, a wave of need roams your body forcing your back to arch and your hips to leave the bed. Pushing you back down i begin to fuck you with the dildo harder and faster.
Your legs shake with desire and pleasure as to get close to release. I bit my lip as i slam the toy hard into your pussy, your pussy tightens around it. Your legs shaking, back arched and head thrown back while an orgasmic moan leavs your lips.
You cum.
You cum all around the dildo, removing it from your walls i bring it to your lips. Your mouth wraps around the dildo, tongue twirling as you taste your own juices. Once clean and removed from your mouth i fall onto my back next to you.

"But you haven't cummed" you almost whimper as you imagine your head between my legs.

I simply smirk before replying "next time"