The teaser becomes teased

My skin tight booty shorts grip onto my ass as i sway to the music. Your big hands grip my hips, your fingers massaging against the small sliver of my pale skin thats on show due to my crop top. Leaning my head back to rest on your shoulder i bite my lip as our bodys sway in time.

Your hand roams up my stomach until you reach my Dcup breasts to which you squeeze. I turn my head causing you to feel my breathless moan against your neck before i begin to suck and lightly tug on your earlobe.
Lifting me up you take me to my bed and place me ontop of the sheets.

Your eyes look directly into mine before you lean down and our lips meet, our lips mold together as they passionately move in sync. Your hands run down my curvy body reaching my hip you squeeze as you pull us closer together.
Once were so close you can feel my tits against your chest you slide your hand down my thigh massaging my inner skin getting closer and closer to my pussy causing me to gasp, you take that moment to force your tongue into my mouth.

Removing your lips from mine you leave a trail of kisses against my skin until you reach my neck to which you suck and nibble my skin causing a wave of want to hit my core.

Your fingers graze my ribcage as you lift my crop top. My nipples go hard as they become bare to the cold air around us. You quickly remove your shirt eyes never leaving my tits as you mumble
"Naughty girl, such a tease" 

You leave a kiss against my collar bone, you trail sloppy kisses down the valley of my tits. My hands run up and down your chest before your grab them and quickly kiss my red swollen lips again.

Once you let go you run your fingers down my body stopping at the hem of my shorts, sliding off my small tight shorts you leave me in nothing but my black lace underwear.
I bite my lip as the air hits my aching pussy, my hands come to your belt and i begin to slowly undo it however you quickly move away from me causing me to whimper.

Your eyes meet mine and you smirk as you begin to kiss up my inner thighs reaching my soaking entrance. You blow against my core causing my head to jerk backwards as i lightly moan. Your fingers grip around the thin material that covers me suddenly ripping it and chucking it to the floor.

Your tongue flicks out and slides against my wet folds causing yet another moan to leave my lips. I spread my legs even wider allowing you to have full entry. You kiss my clit and then begin begin to lick up and down teasing me with your tongue. You suddenly stick your tongue inside of me causing me to grip your hair as i moan your name.

I watch your head move up and down, allowing me to feel the wonders of your mouth.  My legs begin to shake as i get close to release however you quickly stand up, i whimper a mixture of pleasure and upset that leaves my throat.

You remove your trousers and underwear allowing your hard cock to spring free. You smirk and make your way ontop of me, suddenly slamming your thick hard cock into my tight pussy stretching my hole. My hands grip your shoulders tight leaving indents of my nails against your skin as you fuck me hard and fast.
I can feel your throbbing cock against my walls as they squeeze around you, your hand holding onto the headboard as you pull out before thrusting straight back into me.

Im a moaning mess beneath you, nothing can be heard other then the sound of our breathless moans, skin slapping against eachother and the headboard banging.
My nails run down your back, my back arched and eyes rolling at the pleasure leaving me.

"I-i think im-im goin" 
i begin to say but you cut me off bringing your lips to mine.

My body shaking as i whimper your name, my jucies surrounding your cock causing your pulsing length to shoot cum inside of me while your thrusts become slow and sloppy before completing stopping.
You pull out of me causing the mixture of our cum to run down my inner thighs and along my ass.
You smirk and pull on my lip with your teeth.