8

A/N omg I just notice I wrote grave and not grab  ;') lol please say if I have  a mistake it will really help if you fix me thank you 

 I run as fast as I can to Yoongi's room, I have to apologize for what I said to him before.

"Yoongi", I knock on the door
"Yes", he answered with a shaky voice.
"Its Jimin can I'm coming in", I asked but he didn't answer.

'Please don't be mad at what I did to you please' I thought
"I coming in" I announce him.

When I open the door I was in big shock, yoongi was drinking a bottle of alcohol.
"Yoongi" I screamed at him "WHAT ARE YOU DOING", I said while grabbing the bottle from his hands "drinking ", he said giggling "isn't it obvious"

" I meant why are you drinking"

"Because of life", he said still giggling

He tried to grab the bottle from my hand but I didn't let him " yoongi, you need to rest "
"Don't be a party pooper" he put his tongue out and later hiccup 

"Are you drinking because of me" I looked at him sadly 

"Maybe" he giggled 

I looked down "this isn't funny, I sorry I really am sorry"
"It's not just because of you", he said while swinging his hands around " so don't feel bad" he tapped my shoulder.
"Wait in here I will go bring you a cup of coffee, ok" I smiled at him
" ok " he replied.

I went to the kitchen that placed on the first floor. I mad him s black coffee, the strongest one so he can sober up quickly.

I went back to his room that placed on the second floor and opened the door.
I sigh from tiredness because when I open the door I didn't see him there anymore.
Fuck "yoongi" I scream "yoongi" 

Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck where can he be, this mansion is so big I will never find him I thought as I sat on Yoongi's bed and that's when I saw the balcony window open.
I walk over the balcony and sigh but this time from relief.

He was standing on the edge of the balcony glass, stupid Yoongi what are you trying to kill yourself.

I put the coffee on the floor and run over him. I grab his back and shove him back to the floor. He's body landed on my chest.

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING" I shout at him
"I just wanted to see flowers but I couldn't see then very well because I short so..." 

"I so happy that you save" I stopped him in the middle and hug him tight and he hugged me back.
I grab the coffee from the other side of the balcony and went inside the room.
"Drink this you need it " I shove it to his face, he took it out of my hand and drunk it to the last drop 

" I hate black coffee," he said while making a discus face and I laughed.

Yoongi went to the bathroom, to shower but before he went in he said to me "you really are a good boyfriend" and my heart etch like he wished I was really his boyfriend. 

I went downstairs and set on the couch watching T.V and thinking about what just happened.