1

warning !
if you're under the age of 18 and have never heard the word "fuck" before... well, you have now!

~jimin pov

I was in s bar drinking alone thinking about his life chooses just like every Friday when a guy approached me he was an older man, tall with black hair. He was wearing, black clothes and glasses which frightened me at first but I got used to it with time.

"Hi," he said "are you alone" he asked with a husky voice and as a respond I nodded.

"How about I buy you a drink", he smirk

"I would love to," I said

After an hour of chatting and dancing with each other so close that even air was between them the stranger moved his lips closer to mine and crashed then together intensely "how about we move to somewhere else" we went though the door to the near hotel.

To tell you the truth I really needs this, you know a little to loosen up from the surrounding pressure.

My boyfriend left me plus I also have problems at work, Ugh I hate my life.

I really liked him, my former boyfriend, we were a perfect couple but apparently he did not think like that.

I followed the guy in black to the hotel and check up, when we arrived to are room he tore the shirt up of me, he put his big hands over my back and crass it while putting his lips on my ear whispering "god you so hot"

The hot air come up from his mouth to my ear making my all body shiver, my cheek have heating up from his action and they even Change color to pink.

Push me to into the bed puting me in a situation where I was laying on the bed and he was hovering on me. The stranger lips has moved all over my tan body.

I pull of his shirt eager for his strong body to ram all over mine all night long as he pull my pants and underwear from me. His lips red lips crashed on my full ones, moving them harshly and sensuality.

"Turn around on four" the man in black command and I did as he said revailing my butt to him.

He opened my chicks and revolved his tongue around my pink hole that was waiting for attention and as a result I start to moan.

When he sparred his tongue from my hole I start to whining for more but before I get to say something he turned my around to face him and spoke "you have to be patient honey, everything at his turn" and as a result I nodded from understanding .

He put his lips over mine kissing it sensetly, I pulled use apart and broth his fingers to my mouth suck it hard like a little child who didn't eat candy for a while.

He pulled his fingers and stoke it near my entrees to taste my "hurry up" I whined ones again, The man in black listen to my wish and put his long fingers deep inside moving it up and down as I moaned and breath heavily.

After some time he pulled his fingers out and crass his bare member on my hole, pushing slowly so I can use his size 'what a nice man'

A minute had past and I get used to his thick member so I gave him a sigh, the man start moving in and out of my slowly at first but harshly with the time.

"Harder" I moaned as he pulled my head caused me to moan even harder as he thrust at my Prostate over and over as hard as he can "I gonna cum" I warned him "please do" and I did as he wanted I let the white fluid out on his stomach and my chest.

He keep going until he cum as well inside of me. Licking the dripping warm fluid out of my butt. Kissing me after and laying by my side both still breathing heavily from the act.

After we catching out our breath, he got up and brought us both glasses of water

"Thank you," I said, and went to sleep

the morning of following day I woke up and I was surprised that I was not at the hotel, I was the floor chained in a dark room.

"Hello," I said, "Is someone here" I asked but no one answered and the I realized that yelling will not help me.

Half an hour later of salient and totally darkness someone came into the room and said, "Get up," but I did not listen to his orders and stayed on the floor

He kicked my stomach and said again but this time louder, "Get up," and I did what he said, I got up

He grabbed my hand tight and said, "You come with me"

"Where are going" I asked

He chuckled and said, "You'll see"

He put me in a dark hall.

On stage was a man with a mask dark one and surrounding him was 50 thousand people seating on their seats with masks too but there mask was white ones.

The dark masked guy started talking while they put me on stage

"The next item for the sale is a boy named PARK JIMIN he is a young, 22-year-old and looks better than a girl," he said as he grabbed my face to let the people on the hall see my face better

" The sale starts from 50 thousand," the dark masked man says

I looked at the man in the dark mask and realized it was the man from yesterday, the man with the black clothes that I spent the night with.

Fuck, I thought I really know whom to befriend

The crowd began bargain

"50 thousand", one woman said

"60 thousand", Another woman said

"100 thousand", another man said

And so it went until someone shouted, "$ 60 million"

The hall was in silent, $ 60 million, someone offers for me 60 million dollars I was shocked this is a very large amount of money.

The man started talking again yesterday, "$ 60 is the first time" The hall was silent

"$ 60 for a second time"

Still quiet

"$ 60 a third time," he hit the table "Sold to the guy with the number 666