Chapter 6: A secret in the dungon

Last time on blind magic~

"JOIN YOUR GUILD" Erza said, and cleared her throat "We would like to join your guild"

Gray and Natsu turned there head to Erza with there mouths open in shock.

The lady blinked a couple of times and stared in surprise.

"REALLY"?

*************************************************

"Yes". Erza responded trying to keep a straight face. "Nothing would make us happier". She put on the most fake smile Natsu had ever seen, but the fat lady paid no attention to it.

"Oh, you do not know how great this is! Income has been quite slow lately, but with new members we could spread the jobs!"

She went over to some of the people at the bar and yelled at them to do something, Erza pulled gray and Natsu's shirts so that they were face to face.

"Listen here" she whispered. "Make sure they do not see your guild mark, once we get to meet there master, give this too him." She shoved a sphere at gray.

"A lacroma?" He wispered back

"It will teleport him to the guild, we won't give him back until they disband.

"That's stupid, it won't work" Natsu said irritated

"You would be surprised" Erza responded. "She looked over gray shoulder to see she was coming back. "Last thing, that girl we found in the woods, this is her guild, and I'm pretty sure this woman was the one who br......".

"OKAY THEN"! She clapped her hands and walked up Erza. "Is you follow me we can go get your emblem on!"

"Wh..what, isn't it a bit early we just got here, isn't there some, uh things we have to do?" Erza tryed to think of excuses to buy time.

"How about we meet your..." she paused and gritted her teeth trying to get the words out. "Our new master?"

Natsu reached to his neck to pull on his scarf for comfort, only to realize nothing was there. He looked in his shirt and behind to see no scarf.

He pulled on gray shirt panicked. "Grayyyyyy!" He whispered. "What?" He answered irritated. "My scarf, it's not here, I'm starting to panic!". "What?! Where was the last place you saw it?" He asked.
Natsu thought back to when the girl pulled his scarf into the river. "Oh no! Dammit, that girl pulled it into the river."

"Ohhh, of corse master is in the main office, follow me!" she responded to Erza.

"Ok, don't screw this up we just have to hand this to him". She whispered to them

Natsu antsly followed behind her, wanting to go find his scarf. "I will help you find it later just keep it under control, ok?" Gray whispered to him

                        ***********************

Lucy pushed her way through the trees trying to catch up to the little girl. Even though she was injured she was fast and Lucy was starting to lose her.

Just as Lucy lost the girl in her sight, she heard a thump in front of her. She pushed through the trees into a clearing were the little girl had tripped over a root face first in the ground.