Chapter 1

Cody's POV

My name is Cody, i'm 15 years old. I am part enderman which is pretty cool and i'm half human which is even better. I can't get affected by sunlight which is so cool. I look at my chest and i open my chest up. I grab my diamond sword and i put my armour on.

I wake up my brother Jacky and Mustafa. "Hey Jacky... Mustasfa... wake up.... We are going to go to the overworld" i said. "I'm not..." Mustafa whined putting his pillow at his head. "Fine then... me and Jacky will go since we are cool" i said running outside with Jacky.

I see 3 guards. "We have to get past them" Jacky sighed holding his favourite bow. Jackie looks at me. "You say Jackie all the time so i'll stick with it" Jackie said.

Jackie shoots the guards and we sprint in the portal and it's day time. I walk outta the trees and i see a person going in a hut. "LOOK A PERSON!" i yelled sprinting to the hut and knocking on the door.

He opens the door and grabs his wooden sword and i put my hands up right away. "I'm not here to hurt you." i said still my hands up. "O-okay good" the boy said letting us in. "This is my brother Jackie" i said and Jackie nods. "Okay, nice too meet you both" the boy said.

So guys i hope you enjoyed this first ever Minecraft story series