The visit (P1)#15

Jacks pov

I need to visit Ma again, she still hasn't met (y/n) and it's been practically a year and a half. It is (y/n)'s birthday soon too... in fact it's next week. That's it, we'll do a visit to Ma, and she'll see the newly formed baby bump. (Y/n)'s baby bump was just starting to show, and that meant the almost ending of morning sickness, I think. When we do get there I've got such a surprise them both. I think the nervousness is showing because (y/n) has been asking me if I'm okay a lot of the time.

(Y/n) pov

Sean's bean acting weird lately, yes I call him Sean now, it makes me feel closer to him. But he really has. When I first got morning sickness he would start running around like an idiot because he was worried, which made me laugh while throwing up. We've decided that the extra rooms we have are going to be, one for the baby, and one for a guest room. The baby's room is going to be a mint green colour, which will add to the fact of Sean being the dad with his septicness. We aren't doing the room up yet, although we are designing it, because we're too lazy. Oh and my birthdays soon, I'll be 25 (I don't know if I've said the age in previous chapters, but Ima stick with this), that is 2 years younger than Sean. Why am I doing math right now? I don't know, maybe it's because of my nerves while I'm getting the ultra sound.
"It's okay to feel nervous!" The midwife said with a cherry smile, and a Scottish accent, for some reason.
"Heh-okay." I smiled.
"It'll be cold!" She said, putting the gel on my belly, a wave of cold hit me.
"Damn it is!" I gasped.
"Yep, now, hear that heartbeat?" She asked. A soft thudding came from the machine on the screen showed the baby.
"Y-yeah!" I smiled, that's my baby.
"So it's still very young, and you won't be able to see the gender until a couple more months." She informed me.
"That's okay, and I was wondering, could I get a photo of this?" I asked, nervously.
"Of course! Is it for your hubby?"
"Yeah I guess, we aren't married though."
"Awww, soon maybe!" She "joked".

~Time skip~

I got back to home and ran upstairs to Sean to show him the photo. It was in black and white, and the baby was pretty creepy looking.
"Fock, is that our child?!?" Sean exclaimed. "It looks so spooky!"
"Hey, it's adorable, even though it looks like it could be a demon, it's our baby, that's growing inside of me!" I smirked.
"Pfft, anyway, I have something pretty cool to tell you!" He smiled.
"Something cooler than the ultrasound?" I asked, doing a "oh really" face.
"Ah, maybe not, but still pretty cool!"
"Spit it out!!!" I smiled.
"We are going to visit my Ma! For your birthday!" He shouted happily.
"Oooooo, mmmmmyyy, goooosh!" This is pretty cool.
"We should start packing as it's your birthday when? Tomorrow!" His eyes were smiling.
"Oh wow okay, we're bringing Oreo with us right?"
"Of course!"

Sorry that this is so short, but ykkk it's better than nothing, and it's my birthday today (April 5th) hehehehe, sorry if I'm basing the character slightly on me, but if ur birthday is around this time than good for you!