The visit (P4) #18

Sean's pov

"Will you marry me?" I ask her. She shakes her head and collapses to the ground.
"I-I'm sorry... but no..." she runs off leaving me swirling into black despair.

"Y/N?" I shout.
"Yeah? What's up?" She asks groggily.
"Oh uh nothing just had a bad dream." I scratch the back of my neck awkwardly.
"Can I know?" (Y/n) asks, obviously wanting to know.
"Uh... nah." I smirk, still slightly panicking. How is today going to work?
"Okay, well, you woke me up so give me pancakes!" She's wide awake now.
"Ugh, fine!" I say and clamber out of the seperate beds.

When I go into the kitchen I see Ma making pancakes.
"I heard (y/n) asking for pancakes." Ma smiles, and hands me a plate full of pancakes.
"You are a life saver!" I say before wandering back to the bedroom.
"Did you get pancakes?" (Y/n) asks.
"Yeah, Ma made the- I mean, I made them!" I smirk.
"Sure you did..." she smirks back, but grabs the plate and starts eating.
"Oh when you're done can you get dressed up, we're doing something cool today." I wink.
"Mmmkay..." she says, not looking up from the plate.

Once she's finished eating I take the plate from her hands and put it on the side table.
"I could've done that myself..." she says looking at her phone now. I take that from her hands too and make her look at me.
"I love you, now go get ready." I say, looking her dead in the eye with a smirk.
"Ugh fineee,"she says, rolling out of bed, literally. "And I love you too." She smirks, grabs some clothes and goes to the bathroom.

20 min later

"I'm ready, where are we going?" (Y/n) asks. Her eyes full of curiosity.
"For a walk..." I say smirking. She squints.
"I don't think that's all..."
"Well it is!" I say rushing slightly panicked.
"Okay!" She laughs. We link hands and walk out the front door, Ma knows the plan.

We walk slowly, looking at the scenery, the autumn wind making it slightly cool and the forest leaves turning into a mix of golden red and orange colour. We continue to walk for a while, further than we did the other day. We walk into a clearing, the trees expose a nice flat place. My palms start to sweat as we go off the small path and onto the flat. (Y/n) looks around mystified.

"This place is beautiful!" She exclaims.
"Not as beautiful as you." I flirt. She stops looking around and looks up at me, smiles and shakes her head.
"You're an egg," she laughs. But then she gasps as I go down onto one knee.
"(Y/n), people say I'm good at speeches, but really I freak out on the inside, so here we go..."I take a deep breath."from the first day I heard your voice, when you shouted at me from next door I wanted to know you, after my ex broke up with me you were my comfort, when we got together you made me so happy, we now live together, and are going to have a beautiful baby, so please, will you marry me?" I say, a small tear escapes my eye. She's crying too.
"Yes!" She shouts, and pulls me up so we can kiss.
"THATS ALL ON VIDEO" Ma shouts. (Y/n) looks over at her and grins.
"Good." (Y/n) and I say. We can't wait to show our subscribers.

When we get back home we watch the video, which makes me blush at my terrible speech and (y/n) cry.
"So she was hiding in that bush?" (Y/n) asks.
"Yeah, we planned it out."
"I knew something was suspicious!"
We both laugh and upload the video to both of our channels, hoping that people will take it kindly.

(Y/n) pov

I can't believe I'm going to be marrying Sean or the Jacksepticeye!!!! Omggg!!! I guess when we go back home tomorrow we'll have to start planning it out.
"Hey Sean?" I ask.
"Yeah?" She says sleepily.
"Are we going to have the wedding after the baby or when I'm pregnant?"
"I'm thinking after, although that'd be a while."
"6 or more months seems okay..." I smile and fall asleep thinking about it.

---------

"Thankyou Ma for letting us stay!!!" Sean and I shout out the window.
"No problem, make sure you visit when the babies born!"she shouts back.
"We will, byeeee!!!" I shout, while Sean drives back home.
"This was a really good birthday." I say, swirling the ring around my finger.
"That's good." Sean says smiling. He removes one hand off the steering wheel to place it on my leg. I put my hand on his hand and stare out the window smiling.

-------

Authors note:
I just realised I don't think I mentioned Oreo in any of the chapters for when they visited  Sean's Ma .-.
And sorry that it took me soooo long to post, I have no internet (it's been months) and it suckssssssss!!!!
AND THANKYOU FOR 2000 READS