My Possessive Sexy Doctor (Possessive Series #3)

This book is a work of fiction. All names, characters, locations, and incidents are products of the author’s imagination or have been used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, locales, or events is entirely coincidental.

--

My Possessive Sexy Doctor
by: Keyydot

Maria Aila Dela Paz had no other choice but to ask help from THE Kiel Thaddeus Saldivar, her ex-boyfriend who happened to be a successful and the most-sought after radiation oncologist as of today. They had a not-so-good past when she cheated on him, back when they were still together. But now fate... no, she made them see each other again because of one thing... and that is to save the only family she has, her sister.

The first time she laid eyes on him after how many years, she couldn't deny the strange feelings she didn't know were still there. But she had a sister who badly needs to be saved. So as Kiel had a girlfriend, and they were already engaged. Now, why the hell is she still feeling this way?

This lame attraction she feels towards Dr. Kiel Thaddeus Saldivar should be stopped.

But the question is... how?

My Possessive Sexy Doctor
Copyright © 2017. All Rights Reserved.