⚣ 02

deja-vú.

Taehyung -absorbed in his thoughts- walks down the crowded halls of his school. College is definitely no joke and for adults, so to say Taehyung looks younger than most college students is an understatement. Taehyung looks no older than sixteen, making him stand out like a sore thumb.

Taehyung's mind is filled with thoughts of his mother, her beautiful face and angelic voice. She was always so supportive with everything Taehyung did. That one time he thought it'd be a good idea to try ballet, his mother was the one who came home the night after, telling Taehyung that she had signed him up for ballet classes.

He remembers when he went through a phase in high school, where he'd have nightmares every night. He remembers his mother holding him in her embrace, and rubbing gentle circles on his back. He remembers her vanilla scent that was oh so comforting to Taehyung. Her gentle voice whispering sweet comforting nothings into his ear until he fell asleep in her arms.

Taehyung is brought back to reality when he feels a sharp pain around his butt area. He scans his surroundings, only to find out he is on the floor. His eyes widen taking in the scene in front of him.

His cheeks redden with embarrassment and confusion, seeing a boy with pink hair in the same predicament as himself.

"I'm so sorry."

Taehyung can't help but mutter those words silently as he scrambles to his feet to help the latter. Taehyung extends his hand out to the pink haired boy, who's still on the floor gathering his thoughts.

The boy doesn't seem to react whatsoever, making Taehyung tilt his head to the side in confusion.

'Is he hurt?'

'Is he hurt?'

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asks, gently resting a hand on his shoulder. Though, Taehyung does not expect what happens next.

Out of no where Taehyung is rammed up against the wall, the pink haired boy tightening his grip on Taehyung's wrists making him wince in pain. The wind was knocked out of poor Taehyung, making him anxious at the thought of another asthma attack.

The boy menacingly glares into Taehyung's eyes, making him shudder at the sight. He looks so sinister yet so beautiful. Taehyung is taken back by the beauty of the pink haired boy and without thinking gawks at the latter.