Chapter 2: Main Quest

[(Y/N)'s POV, Time Skip 5 Minutes Later]

I sighed as I swatted yet another creature out of the way and into a tree. I hadn't deployed any other weapons or armor since they were so weak. I was bare handed and in my usual clothing.

Me: "This isn't fun at all. These must be start of game monsters, easy to kill even bare handed."

I walked into a clearing and opened my map.

Me: "Not a settlement or town anywhere to be seen. Guess I'll just keep wand-"

I suddenly heard two sets of hissing.

Me: "Hm?"

I turned around to see two large snakes, one black and one white. Upon closer inspection I saw that the two were actually connected.

Me: "Odd. It's like some kind of hydra only... less."

I looked at the device on my wrist and started swiping.

Me: "Let's see... what to use... what to use. Ah, haven't given this much attention in awhile."

The large creature moved rather quickly for something designed the way it is.

Me: "System inject, Prototype series, Blacklight Virus."

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I suddenly opened my eyes revealing the black snake head mere inches from my body with it's mouth agape. I smiled maliciously and quickly turned my right arm into a large blade(Image Above). In one fluent and fast motion I slashed the snake's head, making sure to only stun it. The black head snake reeled back as the white snake head lunged at me, only to dig it's teeth into the ground as I leaped forward and stabbed into the black snake's underbelly. I slid down the length of it until my feet touched the ground, then I violently ripped my blade out of it. I looked back at the remaining head to see it had recovered from hitting the ground and was now focused on me. I shifted my arm into a hammerfist(image below) and taunted the snake to make the first move.

 I shifted my arm into a hammerfist(image below) and taunted the snake to make the first move

Me: "Come on. I don't think I have any snakeskin boots in my inventory!"

The snake sprung at me. I pulled back my fist and waited for the right moment to preform an uppercut, exposing the underbelly of the snake. I quickly shifted the hammerfist into two sets of claws(Image Below).