Synopsis

Jessica De Leon is known as a jolly,responsible and a hardworking student. She'll do anything just to give her family a comfortable life, the life she didn't ever experience since the day her father left her mother with her and with her sibling when she was 11 years old. On that day she promised to herself that she will be the one who'll protect and will take care to her family.

          She take her family as her responsibility. And as for that she do a lot of work while studying at the same time. She has no time when it comes on dating and chitchatting, hangingout to her friends, but thanfully her friends understands her. For her time is gold and death is the most scariest part of living for her and most of all she doesn't have time to fall inlove. For she's a jolly person who carries big problems.

         But what will happen when a unexpected incident will come to her life in just a blink of an eye. Will she be able to protect her mother and her younger brother or she needs to let go to her promise? Will she be able to find her true love while surviving a life with out her human body?

a/n: Mga bhe ang mga nakusulat sa storing to ay galing lamang sa malawak na imaginary world ni author. Sorry na rin kung may mga typos at grammatical errors... Mga bhe paalala ko lang sa inyo plagiarism is a crime. Yun lang salamat po..😘😘saranghaeyo.