28

Seolhyun P.O.V

It had been two days since I broke up with Jungkook. He gave me thousands of texts, calls, miss calls etc, but I didn't even see them. So, here I was, sitting on my bed with my phone.

I didn't go anywhere these two days. I just stayed in my room and only did three things: Eat, sleep and phone. Someone knocked on my door and entered. It was mom. I sighed and sat up.

"Seolhyun, go outside now." She demanded pointing towards the door.

"Mom! Please no!" I whined.

"Seolhyun, you have been in these room for two days! I know you are depressed, but you can't just sit in here all day eating unhealthy foods. Now go outside and I know you will feel better." She smiled at the end. I sighed.

"I will change." She nodded and walked out of the room, closing the door behind her. I took a shower and wore a normal white tee shirt with blue skinny jeans. I came downstairs.

"Mom, dad, I am going out." I yelled and walked outside. The sun rays hit my eyes and I blocked it by keeping my hand in front of my eyes.

I sighed and started walking. I plugged my earphones and shoved my hands in the jeans pocket. Then I met with the person I hate the most, the slut, Soyou.

I groaned and started walking the opposite. I heard her calling my name but I ignored it. She grabbed my shoulder and I lost it.

"What the fuck do you want from me?! You already got the thing that I loved the most!" I yelled not caring if people are staring at us. Her face was full of guilt. "Seolhyun... please hear me out." She pleaded. Her eyes were glistening. I sighed.

"Fine."

Soyou P.O.V

I didn't want to hurt her, I have to tell her the truth. We started walking towards a nearby park and sat in one of the benches. I looked at her and she was already looking at me with a pissed face. She actually had the right to be angry. I sighed.

"Seolhyun... it's not Jungkook's fault... he didn't do anything wrong. It was all my fault... Actually, that day...

Flashback from 2 days back:

I went to Jungkook's house and knocked on the door. His mom opened the door and looked at me with confused eyes. "I am Soyou, Jungkook's friend. Is he home?" I smiled and she nodded.

"Maybe in his room." She shrugged and smiled. I nodded.

I walked to his room and entered. He looked at me. For a moment, he had wide eyes but soon it turned into a cold face.

"Soyou, what do you want? You know I have a girlfriend-" I cut him off.

"Jungkook, I am not here to hook up with you," He looked at me with confused eyes.

"I came here to say that... I am going to leave this country forever..."

His eyes widened. I looked down. "I came here to say goodbye..." I slowly walked towards him.

"Why are you leaving Soyou?" He asked me with sad eyes. I gave a sad smile.

"I wish you a good luck in your marriage with Seolhyun. But, can you do one last thing before I leave?" I asked him and cupped his cheek. He placed his hands on mine.