|Chapter 1|: Alex, Alex Standall.

Hello, I'm Alex. I'm guessing a lot of people knows that I was one of the reasons why Hannah Baker is dead.

When Hannah Baker died, I kinda changed. Not kinda but changed.

I'm not average at all, I'm actually somehow an Emo. I like depressing songs and you guys may know that, also I did the stupidiest thing ever.
I made a stupid list in class.

I made Hannah look like a slut. I made her look like a whore.

Let's go and start from where it all begun.

Let's talk about Jessica Davis and Hannah Baker. When I moved to town they became friends.

One day in Monet's I saw them they were looking at me maybe because I was sitting alone at the table. They went to confront me and then suddenly we became the closest friends ever.

One day me and Jessica started dating. Me and Jessica decided to not go to Monet's because we decided to have some alone time. Well silly me I didn't even bother talking to Hannah or telling her that me and Jessica were dating that time. That make her look like she's left out.

Then this happened one night I wanted to do something with Jessica like have some little fun, but she doesn't want.. so we broke up after that me and the other jocks made a list a stupid "Hot or Not" list.

Hannah was in the Best Ass, while Jessica was in the Worst Ass. I only did that because I had feelings for her, still. I wanted to be with her again. But then I didn't know I ruined their friendship.

I was so guilty when I listened to the tapes. I was so guilty because I didn't even approached her on how she felt that time. I was so guilty because I was the third person who made her do this.