|Chapter 4:| Should I or Should I not?

Alex's POV

I sighed and looked for a gun. Luckily I did, It was somewhere in my closet. I remembered my dad gave me this when I was very young.

So if something happens I would protect myself. I really didn't imagine I would use this for something unlike that.

I was about to do the one thing I wanted to do. But then, my phone kept on buzzing. Let's just say sometimes little things can affect you easily. It could change your whole life or decision.

I checked it, It was a text.

unknown: hey if you want to live go outside

                                  Who are you?

unknown: a friend                       

          last time I checked I had none.

                                 I don't want to live.  

unknown: fine then, but I know you want to suicide. Just pls. I'm here to tell you're not alone

unknown: Alex. Go out. I know you're just staring at your phone.

unknown: please. I promise i'm safe, i'm the one you saved before. Tyler.

               Why didn't you just say so?

unknown: just go outside

------------------Tyler's POV----------

I sighed and looked up and saw Alex looking at me weirdly.

"Aren't you gonna tell me why the heck did you went all the way in my freaking house?" He asked.

I chuckled "I know your secret."

"So? You're gonna spread it like what you did to Hannah? If you will then sure no one is stopping you from doing that."

"You don't know everything, Standall."

"What if I do?"

I sighed and said "I love her. She rejected me. She means a lot."

He just looked at me then looked down. I continued

"When I first saw her, I knew that I would love her forever. And the way her brown curly hair shines when the sun is shining at her hair. The way her lips forming a smiley face makes me fall for her everytime, everyday. Making me forget all the bad things that happened to me. It calms me. The way her eyes smiles. The way she's just standing alone in the hallway makes me want to go there and tell her how beautiful she is. When I see her with another guy, It kills me. It kills me that I know she would never love me. It kills me because I know that Clay is already at her heart. And she will always just see me as her friend or should I say stalker, the one who ruined her life."

I felt my tears falling into my cheeks. "I will never see her again." Alex looked at me, smiling. Not a normal smile but it was a meaningful one. He hugged me and said "Everything will be okay." He patted my back then let go. I wiped my tears.

"That's why I'm taking on revenge." I said looking at Alex's eyes. He wanted to do it. I know he wants.

"What?" He asked.