Epilogue

See it's funny how everything played out. Right when Kyrie and Miley thought they was getting away they got shot in a drive bye. See they found out in the long run that karma a bitch. When they was rushed to the hospital only Kyrie survived.

21 years later the twins Ja'Londa & Carmella had finally deal with the lost of everybody around them that died. Like, Marie, Grandma, Grandpa, Momma, Daddy, & Jayden. That was a lot for them to go through. They had to live with Diamond. They was happy at first until she started letting August touch on them. She didn't want to believe it because she was on crack.

Yn makes Kyrie's life hell while she's 6 ft. under. He can never forgive his self for how he handled that situation.

As for the dope gang. Dre got caught and is now in jail serving life. Mickey got her self killed because she wasn't completely faithful to Melody and now Melody is in jail because she confirmed that she killed her cheating girlfriend.

And as for Yn thinking she heard Rico. It was true. Rico did get shot but they rushed him to the hospital to save him. After they did that he needed to changed everything in his life.

Johnathan is married to Jasmine and have 3 kids. 2 boys and 1 girl. Last but not least Tyra... yeah that hoe still working at the doll house.

Everything fell into place for a new war to come in and take they places. An they name is called "Mafia Black Magic"

The End.... or is it?