There Almost Here ♀♀

Kendrick

Last week I felt weird. Why? because Melody kept looking at me. Like come on now yo cousin is right there. She a Thot bruh. I'm not fucking with that shit.

"Lala bring that ass on. You got a doctor's appointment."

"Is Jayden going?" she asked while coming out the bathroom.

"I mean he said he was."

"Man fuck it. Let go before I be late." We walked downstairs and Jayden was waiting by the door with the keys. "Ma let me drive." he asked before she snatched the keys out his hands.

"Ask yo dad. Plus I'm not trying to die."

"Yo dad..."

"Later."

We told him that his dad passed but I guess he feels comfortable enough to call me his dad. But I don't care I always wanted a son.

*

"Why are we here again?" Jayden asked as we sat in the room.

"To see the twins nigga. Stop acting stupid." Yn said then slapped him in the back of the head.

"Get yo Bm."

"That's yo momma."

"But that's yo financé, wife, and baby momma. So now what?"

The doctor walked in and smile. "Guess who's getting induced..."

•Marie•

I walked into work and said hello to everyone. Something seemed different today.

"Guess who?" I felt a hands grab my waist. "Look Robbie what we had last week was just a fuck thing. No strings attached... remember?"

"You wasn't saying that for those whole three days on were you?" he sounded upset.

"Look, Can we talk about this later?"

"I don't give a fuck anymore." with that being said I started my shift.

*

I couldn't enjoy the way people was flirting with me because I had Robbie riding my vagina basically. I hate the feeling of being cuffed. I love my single life I don't think anybody can change that.

"So are you done?" I asked him before he handed me the places.

"What you talking 'bout?"

"You know exactly what you doing. You think it's working but it's not."

"Can you do your job or do you need help?" I grabbed the places full of food and walked it to it's table.

•Diamond•

All this week I been hanging out with Chris. He took my mind off Tyga a lot but Kendrick.... he be in my dreams. I know it's wrong for me to be liking basically my brother-in-law but I can't help it.

That night when me and Chris went to Amateur Night at the Dollhouse... Everybody remember me. When he took me house I couldn't believe my eyes.

{Flashback}

"I'm a walk you to your door because there are a lot of killers in this neighborhood." he said as he helped me out the car.

"Really? My neighborhood is quite."

"That's why it's dangerous." I laughed at him and followed him to the door.

When we reached the door I noticed somebody sitting on my porch.

"Tyga?" He looked my way, "Michael what the fuck?"

"Look I'll just leave. Call me when you ready." I watched Chris get back in his car an pull off. I turned my attention back on Micheal.

"Get out the way so I can open the door." he stood and moved out the way.

Ever since that day he's been doing that same shit every night.

{Flashback Over}

"Michael why do you keep coming back?" I asked as I reach my porch. I was out again with Chris but this time he didn't bother walking me to my door or waiting for me to go in. He just pulled off.

"You ask me that every night. Just open the door."

I stood at the bottom of my steps and crossed my arms. "That's not what I asked you." he sighed and walked towards me. "You not getting the fucking keys. Just answer my damn question." I was now beyond pissed. I just wanted to know why?

We stood outside and locked eyes. Trying to figure out who going to talk first...

"I don't know why." he mumble but I heard it loud and clear.

"I just wanna know why. Why do you keep coming back. That's all Michael... nothing more, nothing less." At that point my eyes was watering. I hate this feeling I swear I do. I don't like that fact that I'm being used. It's just what Kendrick said... "You need to stop putting yourself in that situation. You dumb as fuck for letting it happen." And to be honest I feel like a really stupid ass bitch.

--------