Training

As we we meet outside with 5 other girls and 5 other boys..Our dad's said you will be training together!"
Me and Chase both looked at each other ..with amusement ,these guys really looked out of shape...they were our new members to the pack...They were either going to be omegas or rogues or betas...Our choice...
As we all started with a light jog..nobody could keep up ..as we were still in human form ..and not going fast at all,we took a break me and Chase stretched a bit knowing the pace should be picking up now they look fully energized..as we inform them we will be going again...
We run and do a countdown of transformation..we have to get some training in in wolf form..as my wolf went crazy because it smelt weird scents everywhere ..I didn't pay attention.,as I was tripping over a rock and hurt me foot..I became a human again and so did everyone else..we went back Chase carrying me,cause my face was full of blood ..I face planted into a tree!!*

I went in and my mom quickly helped me..I had called my cousin Leilah ..she loved it when I got hurt,so I told her to clap it back into place..as she does a countdown from tree

Three...
Two...
One...

"Ouch!!!!!"

I was over the pain sooner or later..and went back to training even though my face was still bleeding I knew I had to go training it's my damn first training. ..
My mom tries to stop me but I grab her hand and look at her..and say"Mom I'll be fine it's just a little scrape",even though I maybe needed stitches..

As I went out everyone looked at me as my father yelled loud so that everyone could hear.."Back to training !!" I looked at him with thankfully eyes...
He looked at me and said "That's my girl!" Because he knows I tough...so I go lay down..and do lift ups...until my dad stopped me...
High knees like heck
I drilled myself like always before,ending up with like five different injuries
After I'm finished I start training the different troops with different stuff every day...
But not as hard as I train myself...

But as I look to Chase he was doing ,lifts up...he looked at me and hit his head against the pole when he tried to get up...he had this huge cut on his forehead I ran to him with laughter ..taking him to our moms they gave us both this cleanzer stuff,...it's burned like......
Then out of nowhere aunty Melissa asked us "So when are we starting to arrange the wedding?" She said with a gaze at us ..we looked at each other.."About that,Drey I have to ask you something wait can we talk in private?".."Yeah sure.." I say with curiosity...

Chase speaks

Well I know it's all so fast...
But I have to ask you ..Would you like to be my Mate...

Back to my Pov

I look up at him as I here this question...
My inner wolf is jumping up and down...
I look at him with a smile...
"Of course I will be your mate!!" As I run into his arms...

We tell our parents the good news..
Even though everything was very awkward I was happy????